Search results for query: *

1. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Is there such thing as a government "rule by the beautiful"? In my pmd story, Im thinking of writing about a (matriarchal) tribe of Lopunny where you gain more power the more beautiful you are. Basically, they hold "showcasing" events akin to the rabbit showcasing we hold in real life to...
  2. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I've just sort of been vaguely calling it "energy" this whole time.
  3. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

In a Mystery Dungeon setting, how would you explain PP?
  4. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

How would you guys deconstruct Attract and Cute Charm? The lightest deconstruction I can come up with is they're pretty much courtship calls.
  5. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So, anyone who knows Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pretty well, I'd like some help on something. I was thinking of writing a Jojo one shot for shits and giggles, about twelve Stands that represent the constellations. my main character has a Stand, representing Virgo, that can...
  6. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

In Explorers of Destruction, I want to base the region, Unido, off of Spain. Does anyone know any good websites I can research from?
  7. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

It is Cthulu incarnate.
  8. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So for the bookworms out here, what do you think makes for an intense final fight scene? Because I've been trying to get back on to writing Explorers of Destruction, and I'm a bit worried that it might be too lackluster for a final fight. Is it the longevity of the fight? The dialogue the...
  9. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So at some point I want to add in a Machamp as one of my story's seven Guildmasters, but I can't decide whether to make his fighting style either WWE-esque wrestling, or more like boxing/kickboxing/Savate
  10. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

But also remember that battles don't need to stretch out for as long as possible to be intense, dramatic, or epic. If I may use a non-Pokemon example: Neon Genesis Evangelion. It's been stated that in the show, the Evas are connected to a battery cable, and if it becomes disconnected, the Eva...
  11. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Does anyone understand iambic pentameter? I was thinking of writing a Xerneas in my story who speaks in iambic pentameter. I understand that the rhythm is measured in five iambic feet, which an iamb is an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable. My problem is, I have difficulty...
  12. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Well, maybe I can have Greninja drop that bomb on Oran before committing seppuku out of defeat
  13. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Kinda sounds like Tumblr compressed into a book lol Basically this Greninja is the kind of person (Pokemon?) that has you think to yourself, "This guy can kill me at any moment, but I want to have a drink with him, some time."
  14. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Maybe it's best to keep it in his bio, since it's not at all that important or plot-relevant.
  15. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I think I'll steer clear of the loud and proud route, simply to avoid unfortunate implications.
  16. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Wait, you actually have to ask the creator to ship two characters? You must not be a very good shipper lol So anyways, to recap: as long as I don't make him the sort of "loud and proud" stereotype, I'm fine?
  17. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

See, that's what I was worried about. I just couldn't find the right words to say it.
  18. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Yeah, that's pretty much what I want to avoid. And since he's an assassin, he's in no particular rush to settle down. But yet, I was also wanting to show it through subtle hints such as body language.
  19. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

How do you guys handle a homosexual character respectfully? I was wanting to add a Greninja into my story who is gay: he's not exactly closeted about it, either, he'll actually tell you honestly if you ask. But other than that, he won't bring it up in normal conversation. I was thinking...
  20. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I'm considering just making them be generic soul protection, with secondary benefits to make each Art unique to their user.
Back
Top Bottom