Search results for query: *

1. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Nope
  2. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Back when humans were alive, Mewtwo was created for humans to understand pokemon on a more sentient level, and bridge the gap between humans and pokemon. With a single touch, he could collect and analyze the memes of humans and other pokemon in order to better understand the world around him...
  3. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

how common a story is it to get mugged by a Sudowoodo?
  4. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So basically, H.P Lovecraft but with Pokemon. I like it.
  5. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So I had an idea for a fan made pokemon game or fanfic: -region is based off of Greece -your mom is the region professor -your dad is a dishonored league champion given a chance by the league officials to reclaim his throne -gym leaders named after ancient Greek gods -elite 4 named after...
  6. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

A PMD story about a Mimikyu operating a costume shop on Halloween. no exploring or anything, just a comfy story about a pokemon selling costumes.
  7. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

See, I thought a good moral for the story would be, "F*** what people think about your art.", but I think that comes off as too edgy.
  8. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Since I'm stuck trying to write my final chapter of Explorers of Destruction (to the point where I probably have to just half-ass it to get through), I was thinking of just writing some one-shots for my fic. Like for one: Loudred develops a crush on a female Cincinno visiting a guild, and...
  9. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Okay, guys, hear me out on this: a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure fanfic. About Johnny Cash and Merle Haggard escaping from Folsom Prison.
  10. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Actually I think I've given up on the whole amnesia thing, and will just have it be a nasty bump on his head.
  11. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

I was thinking of doing a Gothic PMD story with vampires in it. And before anyone says how stupid that sounds, no, I know better not to base these vampires off of Twilight. Instead, they'll behave more like the Vampires in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: View...
  12. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

After I'm finished with Explorers of Destruction, I was thinking of continuing more on Desolate Lands. I finally decided to model the setting after Dust Bowl-era North America. But for some reason, I keep thinking of everyone's voices in some sort of Louisiana/Mississippi accent. Even Lugia...
  13. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

In Explorers of Destruction, I want Lopunny to defeat Ku, but I don't know which option is best: straight dropkicking him through the cave, or giving him the good ol' knee to his stomach Captain Falcon style
  14. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

It's mostly that, after being beaten by Ku the Garchomp, Oran becomes much more grounded to reality and realizes he has abysmal self-esteem issues (the Lucario in his dreams is actually how he sees himself, and after that encounter with Ku, it devolves to a Riolu). Afterwards he wants to...
  15. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

So after the attack on Florges Guild in Explorers of Destruction, I was thinking of developing Oran from a LeeroyJenkins IdiotHero to a HurtingHero with bouts of HeroicSelfDeprecation. Does this sound like interesting character development, or did it escalate too quickly?
  16. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Basically he's the Kyuubey of my story.
  17. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Which character archetype do you guys think Xerneas fits in best if you chose to make him evil? A KnightTemplar, a DarkMessiah, or an AntiVillain? I was wanting my Xerneas from Explorers of Destruction to exhibit one of these traits, though I don't know which one to choose. Essentially...
  18. 0bs1d1an_kn1ght

Guess I'll start this thing Since I'm almost finished with Explorers of Destruction, I was thinking of fleshing out another story of mine, Desolate Lands. In that one, we meet a Treecko in a drought stricken woodlands, with no recollection of his memories. Originally I was gonna take a...
Back
Top Bottom