Search results for query: *

1. 0

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can I find the TM for Solar Beam?
  2. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) If you get your Pokémon to max hearts on Amie, but then stop using Amie, will the hearts go down or will they stay at max level?
  3. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Where can you find hordes of Zangoose/Seviper? I really want to watch them attack one another.
  4. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) When is the new Pokémon Global Link website gonna work?
  5. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I only saw one while training. I think Honedge probably have a really low encounter rate there.
  6. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) One of the other Mega Stones is for sale in Lumiose. I believe that it's the Mega Stone for the starter strong to yours. I picked Charmander and can buy the Blastoisite. I'm not sure about the other Mega Stone though.
  7. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I found one in Route 6.
  8. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) When do you get the Everstone? I don't want Fennekin to evolve and I'm getting tired of the evolution animation every level.
  9. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I found them on Route 5.
  10. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Try walking up from the center. That's how I got out.
  11. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yes, you have to talk to her. Took me a while to figure it out myself.
  12. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Bad luck I guess. If I can't find one soon, I'll PM you for a trade.
  13. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yeah, the starter can be a female. It took me a while, but I've got a female Fennekin.
  14. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can you tell me how common Skiddo are on Route 5? I found one forever ago, but didn't catch it. Now I'm searching for one and can't find any.
  15. 0

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I have a question: How many Vivillon Patterns do we know so far?
  16. 0

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Oh well. Thanks for the help!
  17. 0

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I apologize if this has been asked before: Say I beat White Treehollow and get the Shiny Dratini from Benga. If I change my Treehollow to Black Tower and beat it, will I be able to get the Shiny Gible as well?
Back
Top Bottom