• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. 1atias

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Agree. And when they introduced abilities, physical/ special split etc these felt like improvements, but recent generations the fandom refer Megas, Z moves, now Dynamax as ‘gimmicks’. There have been plenty of good things introduced, I’m referring to the centrepiece game mechanic change.
  2. 1atias

They were never going to reverse course and all of a sudden say, “We’ve found some time, coders and budget to do the national dex over the summer. Thanks for your feedback, petitions and hashtags to make this happen! We intend to incorporate fan ‘fury’ from social media feedback into future...
  3. 1atias

This tree is entering fandom lore for sure, along with “7.8/10 too much water”, “Hoenn confirmed”, “I like shorts,...” and the like.
  4. 1atias

I get people in Japan and Europe are getting emails with the survey. However, who exactly? People members of / subscribed to / with accounts to what? No email for me.
Back
Top Bottom