Search results for query: *

1. 4

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Dream World update - Darumakka and Daru can be found in the Dream World with ability of Daruma Mode! Jolteon has Quick Feet! Leafeon and Bulbasaur has Chlorophyll, Umbreon has Inner Focus, Flareon actually has Guts, Squirtle has Rain Dish...
  2. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Please do add Metal Buster (Sounds familiar? Genesect.), Gear Change and Body Purge to Steel (type). And Maybe we should relieve Soramimi of her Admin status. Quite inactive. Also, I recommend Zesty and Werdnae be moved up in rank. Thank...
  3. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Murando sounds like "way/earth of the village", pointing to its beard, denoting elderly status.
  4. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Shouldn't we add -appu's locations?
  5. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I haven't, too!
  6. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Just a suggestion, but doesn't Meroetta sound like Melody, seeing as its sprite shows its hair a string of music bars. Baoppu also has an error: Learnset, Baoppu is misspelt as Boappu.
  7. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread And I've found out that the -kki elemental monkeys' location is "Evolves from the <respective -ppu monkey>".
  8. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Someone had better upgrade Shinbora's breeding learnset. And mention that N has a Shinbora. Yeah. And mention the List of Pokémon: index number's Generation V (create one if there isn't, please).
  9. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Someone needs to {{subst:welcome}} the newcomers. *sigh* What a bad time to join. And I see lots of mistake in the new Pokemon data pages.
  10. 4

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread ...And... Can I edit my walkthrough (MD2 Chptr. 7) and new user logs? (Talk page... {{subst:welcome}}... etc.)
Back
Top Bottom