Search results for query: *

1. 5

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) muteKi; The Prankster ability only increases the priority of non-damaging moves and Anser; said it was Thunder and Hammer Punch that kept coming out before him.
  2. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Anser; Since Gyro Ball's damage calculation is based on both parties current speed when the attack is used, any modifiers such as Agility and Cotton Spore would be taken into account. For Swagger, the attack stages remain raised until the end of...
  3. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It means the Pokemon is wild and can be captured to be used by a Warlord/Warrior. They can have more than one, have a preferred Pokemon that can have a 100% Link but can only use one in battle. You'll be able to capture wild Pokemon after your 4th...
  4. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm very tired of people nit-picking when someone is trying to be helpful. Mod or no.
  5. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) PrimalDialgaPrime; I take offense that you assume I thought you could bypass the shiny check by getting a pokemon from an event. I was suggesting the ONLY way to get a Shiny Victini, Zekrom or Reshiram was if it were already shiny from the...
  6. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) @PrimalDialgaPrime; You can get a shiny legendary, it will however be from an event. PS. I think Lavender Frost has groupies, because Likes for such a simple answer? Boggles the mind!
  7. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It is almost always the case that the evolution will be better. Increased Base Stats, larger total move pool and so on. There are some times when there is a thin line between them or where a specific item makes the pre evolution better, such as...
  8. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) One thing you would have to worry about is Weather Effects. Its rare though.
  9. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) @Shiny Shinx; Unfortunately there is no way to get Glare and Leaf Storm as Egg Moves. Snivy will learn Leaf Storm at Lv. 48 so you can just breed Snivy with Ekans/Arbok/Seviper that knows Glare and level till you have both. To get Leaf Storm as an...
  10. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Iron Defense; Nope, because its not technically cheating. Often the Date on the DS has to be adjusted to get the right seed for what you want, but other than that there really isn't a sure fire way to tell its been done. Its within the confines of...
  11. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Iron Defense; RNG Abuse is using the Random Number Generator of the Pokemon Games to capture/hatch the type of Pokemon you want (Shiny, Perfect IVs, Nature). RNG's use Seeds to create all random events within games. Online Poker uses it, MUDs use it...
  12. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Isamu Akai; that one is a bit difficult. Its a bunch of water current rides then sneaking through them. There is also a TM up there. I had to do it when I was collecting all of them. Take a look at this video starting at about 1:05
  13. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) @Primetroid If you are worried, trade the Pokemon to someone familiar with AR and Pokegen, have them clone and trade back the cloned and original, as many as you like. That way your Cart has no traces of AR use (Not that I'm sure there would unless...
  14. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) rafaelluik There are 6 sections to start that hold 20 Pokemon each. So about 120 pokemon. It will expand once it is full, similar to boxes in BW.The Deep Clearing holds 10 Pokemon.
  15. 5

Re: GEN V Question: Stats of Lv 100s and EVs. In Gen V the stats are recalculated after every battle I believe. Effort values - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  16. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) As of right now, the data suggests that it is 1/4 regardless of species. However, I don't have 100 or more for one Pokemon so it is hard to tell. More DATA!!
  17. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm going to say yes, but now you've got me itching to do some statistics. Time to get a statistically insignificant sample size and draw erroneous conclusions from it!
  18. 5

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Concerning Rarity in the DW you can use this as a guide. I assume that the more DP you need, the less likely they are to show up as well.
Back
Top Bottom