Search results for query: *

1. 6

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

The motto thing that is.
  2. 6

such a small thing to complain about don't you think?
  3. 6

I guess all the companies go to the same place for their sound effects.
  4. 6

Sounds like they stole some sounds effects from Button 299. Are the sound effects dub only or are those the same from the original? Is that still out of the realm of VA discussion?
  5. 6

Weird, I do not remember typing that. Must have been typing for something else.
  6. 6

That once incident affected all Japanese broadcasting methods. No shows have high frame rates anymore, not even live action. In other areas of the world we can be happy with higher frame rates.
  7. 6

I have heard it, but I guess Dogasu has not. If he had, he would have posted it. Either that or he found no proof for it.
  8. 6

I mean someone who ran their YT page and several parts of 4kidstv.com. I am sure you know what webmasters do, they said they cannot comment, I think they know the rules.
  9. 6

that is what the webmaster said, no comment, not allowed. It makes sense, they do not have right to say anything about it anymore. They do not even own the episodes they worked so hard on, TCi does now.
  10. 6

No, 4kids does not answer to Pokemon anymore, a webmaster said they are not allowed to when asked in an email. LOL, Is cardcaptors even around anymore? To add to that, the magic of the Millenium Puzzle is dangerous, which is why Atem broke it apart into a puzzle from a Pyramid figure. Thanks...
  11. 6

I am impressed, very good job Dogasu. I looked at that talk of a DVD release and you said TCPi would use their current set. However I never understood why TCPi could never get Veronica Taylor, most of the VA they get are from the same pool, the NYC group. This includes Sean Schemmel, Greg Abbey...
  12. 6

The humor is that it would be funny if they were only up to the Wallace Cup now. How many episodes would they be apart? 60-70?
  13. 6

LOL, Wallace cup was over a year ago.
  14. 6

Wait, how does that stop piracy? By encouraging people to watch the dub? That does not work when a company is 40 or more episodes behind.
  15. 6

Oh, I guess 4kids got Yugioh differently then. They got the first 52 episodes of 5Ds way before even episode 35 aired in Japan.
  16. 6

Usually the Japanese companies send the anime before they even air in Japan to be dubbed. 4kids probably was the first 52 episodes in a bunch, including ESP. Then when it aired in Japan, they decided to fix that one scene (as Blaustein mentioned), but the American public soon found out and if...
  17. 6

I do not know why Maddie Blaustein would make it up.
  18. 6

If anyone could find the dub version of that I would gladly read through a Dogasu comparison of it. And yes, there was a dub version, it just never aired. Maddie Blaustein said the decreased the frame rate and everything.
  19. 6

Yeah, I did misunderstand you, sorry for that. But people do exist out there who think they can learn a language by watching their favorite anime subbed. Then when they go around with their knowledge of phrases, fluent people laugh at them.
  20. 6

Well, that is not what you were saying when you said "learn in the process". If you meant to go to a class, then what is the need to even watch the subbed episodes? You cannot learn a language by listening and watching subtitled work, it contributes almost nothing to progress in a language.
Back
Top Bottom