Search results for query: *

1. 9

Old Characters in Pocket Monster 2019

This is something I wondered for years. I will not include Pokémon like Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras, since they left pretty early on in the show, before more modern depictions of releasing a pokémon was shown. However, trainers like Paul and Dawn showed us there is a real proces in releasing...
  2. 9

I wouldn't mind Tracey making a physical cameo (or more). What about Ash videocalling Prof Oak like in the good old days and Tracey is getting slobbered in the background by Muk. :)
  3. 9

I do wonder, if Gladion returns, will he be the first of Ash main rivals to fully return (not counting flashbacks, cameos,...) after Gary? (Kiawe did consider himself and Ash rivals, however he clearly wasn't Ash's main rival in Zin and Moon.)
  4. 9

You also said those moments didn't leave much of an impact. That's a statement I personally didn't really agree with.
  5. 9

Not that it was a big scene, and it was in a shot almost all of Ash former travels (and achievements) were shown, but the winners trophy of the Orange League was shown in the second episode of Journeys. So at least a (very) small acknowledgement for the Orange League and the Orange Islands.
  6. 9

Ash caught Snorlax in the Orange Islands and he earned Charizard's respect in the Orange Islands, and those 2 Pokémon did do great things for Ash. Those 2 Pokémon even defeated 5 of Gary's 6 Pokémon at the Johto League, giving Ash fist first (and to this day only) win over Gary in a Pokémon...
  7. 9

Old (1997) and new (2021)
  8. 9

And about the pokémon at least Kingler, Muk and at least 1 representative of Ash's herd of Tauros. The original bench warmers (and super subs). But an episode in Oak's lab/ranch would be nice to see most of them. And maybe Anthony, so we see Primeape again.
Back
Top Bottom