• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. 9

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I still would have prefered if his exit was gradually. Like making him a mentor figure for the new main character like Brock was. Or an important secondary character like Prof Oak or Gary were. Sigh. :(
  2. 9

I don't think this would really be a problem for gamefreak. If they remake BW2, they will just use Iris's age from the original BW2. If they decide those remakes would better fit in another year, than they will do that. They wouldn't care how old she was supposed to be in the anime. The anime is...
  3. 9

Just a random thought, but please let there be a moment Ash calls out Dracovish and it gets hugs by Iris and Misty. It would be sweet for this gentil giant.
  4. 9

Over the years TRio had plans and did schemes not including Ash after they started to follow him around (although Ash did stumble into their plot a lot of times). Like when they stole a giant vacuum cleaner to rob the Cerulean Gym, when they started their beauty salon, Mt. Moon, stealing the...
  5. 9

We will see. When the original characters from Beyblade were replaced I lost interest. Also Yu-Gi-Oh!, I did follow the start of Jaiden's adventures, but my interest wavered away. It was not helped by the fact the new episodes had trouble being localized. Maybe a sign a lot of people (also...
  6. 9

To be fair, and yes, it is also because we don't spend a lot of time with the other Pokémon goh has caught, but his Dewgong is one of his pokémon with the most personality shown at the moment. The hopeless romantic it is. :p
  7. 9

We really need some official news about the anime, so we can go back on topic. (Although the topics which are discussed now are also interesting.)
  8. 9

I didn’t say this would be new territory for Japan. I said I didn’t know how the situation over there is nowdays. [edit: after rereading my original post, I do see my statement could also be interpreted otherwise. Sorry about that] They became more strict ever since the 90’s. Look at Dragonball...
  9. 9

Western cartoons aimed at kids have broken this taboo. A lot of cartoons now have gay relationships in them. However, I don’t know if Japanese anime aimed towards kids have reached this point. And with Ash who has been shown to be oblivious towards romance for the last 25 years (except that...
  10. 9

I don't think a lot of regions had gym or league battles in the first episode. S&M had its fair share of battles, and some good ones also. And if we are honest, other regions also had episodes and even long periods without a proper Pokémon battle.
  11. 9

I agree. He will not catch them all. Or they will have to let him catch them all offscreen or in a big slideshow episode. However, it is still the (side)goal he is aiming at (until he changes his mind yet again). The show is remaining us of his goal every episode. The moment his goal changes I...
  12. 9

If he doesn't want to catch them all anymore to work his way up to Mew, maybe it would be nice to update the intro which shows the goals of Ash and Goh every episode. Also in the most recent one. The narrator is lying to us...? :(
  13. 9

If the leaders of Project Mew don't forbid to catch Articuno, I think Goh should at least try to catch it. Wasn't his (side)goal to catch them all, as a stepping stone to his main goal of catching Mew? I don't hope he succeeds in catching Articuno, but if it's allowed, I hope he at least take a...
  14. 9

Indeed, however with the way the anime is structured now, it could coninue like it is. Or it could change up again. .
  15. 9

Seems she will be in the new opening. Saw a drawing in the same style yesterday of Chloe and her eevee. Possibly also a fragment which could be in the new opening? Also, just wanting to point out Gladion is also in the drawing (poor guy, his sister takes center stage and the spotlight :p).
  16. 9

I still think the best and most logical way to bring back Ash's reserves is by introducing a lot of battles which follow eachother in a short timespan. For example Ash enters another PWC ranking tournament (like when he defeated Korrena in the finals), but even bigger. Maybe spanning over 2 or...
  17. 9

If I'm not mistaken, Snorlax using 6 moves in 1 battle was after OS ended. In AG/Battle Frontier if I think. So AG is also a jerk. ;)
  18. 9

Since he looks in his rottom phone a lot to look at his caught Pokémon list, which now includes Sobble, Drizzile and Inteleon, I think he counts the 3 of them as caught at one point. He also left Dugtrio at the farm after catching it, but the data is still in his dex. So I would think it still...
  19. 9

He also evolved his Greedent and Kanto Exeggutor. But I think that are all of them for now.
  20. 9

Dawn returns (non cameo). Is this the first time since Misty a former female companion returns to play a part in the story multiple times? I think it is. (May once in D&P, Iris once in Journey, Serena and Bonnie not yet, the Sun and Moon gang once in Journey).
Back
Top Bottom