Search results for query: *

1. 9

Review JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Indeed an old pokéball... In context with episodes before and after this episode, it was a strange concept. But also a cool one. So possible this is the reason even after all this years I still recall the events of this episode. It was at least unique. (Even in the likes of for example the...
  2. 9

Wasn't there 1 episode in Jotho about a Ninetales who was owned by a man who looked like Brock. But this man passed away ages ago, but the Ninetales couldn't realy leave (it was free form its pokéball) because there was some connection. It was only after Brock destroyed said Pokéball the...
  3. 9

Did he realy needed this open slot? (I think he should until we get a new explanation, or an old explanation is brought back.) Because in the episode he caught Cubone, he had at least 6 Pokémon on hand (and used 6 on-screen), and when he caught Cubone (at least number 7 on-hand), Goh had no...
  4. 9

A better plan? Just trowing a pokéball was the best plan I think. It reminded me also a little bit now Ash saved Cyndaquil way back in Jotho. Or Brock and his Pinecone. Even if Suicune escaped from the pokéball, it was free from the nets. (And as a bonus in the case of Suicune, multiple pokémon...
  5. 9

I think the 2nd one. He himself has chosen to stay with Goh I think. And it appears the dome is to small for it to stay. So it's just roaming around and wil appear sometimes (when needed), I think. (Or it just agreed to go with them to show off at the lab team, lol. No, it think it's Goh's...
Back
Top Bottom