Search results for query: *

1. 9

Preview JN110: The Battle Royale of Betrayal!

To be honest, I wasn't the only one, nor the first one in this topic to bring this up, or at least somerhing in this direction. And I agree with this statement. And I used the term 'Masters 8' together with the term 'or other experienced trainers'. It's just to say Goh will probably not fight...
  2. 9

What a discussion. I only said Goh is a better battler than he was at the start of the series. Also, I think some underestimate how you can improve by watching experts. No, you will NOT get on their level by just watching, but you will improve. Also, we don't even know how Goh will do yet. He...
  3. 9

Yes, but we already saw Goh's improved battle skills onscreen. We even saw him use (easy) tricks from Ash's playbook. Ofcourse he's not the trainer who will defeat the Masters 8 trainers. Or other very experienced trainers. But he did become a better battler, which we saw on occasion in the...
  4. 9

I will not claim Goh is the best trainer out there, however, I feel like we've seen through the series he has gotten better in battles and he learned from watching Ash, picking up a trick or 2. However, I wouldn't mind Goh and his Pokémon struggling a bit in battle because for example Goh...
Back
Top Bottom