Search results for query: *

1. 97SaturnSL1

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Of course we have famous amusement parks, rows of corn and soybeans, abandoned steel and car plants, coal mines and nothing else more.
  2. 97SaturnSL1

THe dark side is about 99% of that site
  3. 97SaturnSL1

Oh the vegeburger with genuine bacon needs to be cooked by a clean burning fuel known as propane, Not Charcoal. then it is a good vegeburger
  4. 97SaturnSL1

Unless its fully loaded with 100% genuine bacon
  5. 97SaturnSL1

not much of a fan of going clubbing. i like to spend my nights and Sundays going to car meets
  6. 97SaturnSL1

my past jobs involved sitting on the back of a truck and putting down cones on wet paint and making signs
  7. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Work, school and drafting up a roommate agreement for this summer
  8. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 work work and work
  9. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 And the frosting is 100% dry asbestos
  10. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 yep like work and working on cars with friends
  11. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Well it is California... Anywho, the whole antivax thing is just idiotic. Coming from someone who HATES getting any type of shot, the career field i chose to go in REQUIRES the dreaded teatnus vaccine be MANDITORY. I would like to see how...
  12. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 yes i know my standards limit out a good portion of women but there are few standards im willing to give in on bit. if iwas ever told by my gf that i had to sell my coupe or she would break up with me, i wouldbe more than happy to show my Ex...
  13. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I agree. I look for in a girl that she shares similar interests as i do (pokemon, going to the gym, ect), Loves sporty coupes, is health consieance, loves bacon, is skinny or an athletic build with a nice sculpted body, would want to...
  14. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Dont let it get to ya. Ive been singe for almost 3 years. Ive mostly put all of my spare efforts into school cause i need a good paying job to keep a GF and my car happy. Also ive had some girls ask me out but ive turned them down because...
  15. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Dont forget the Louisville Slugger as well
  16. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 We need Cheren for that
  17. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA ugh.... i had some new neighbors move into the house across the street from me. i can safely say that this isnt going to be fun for me.
  18. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA That can be fixed with the POWER OF PINESOL!
  19. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Too much water...
  20. 97SaturnSL1

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 PLEASE SPOILER TAG ORAS PLOT CHA Well there is also the cost of tuition and the job prospects and earning potential of the degree which also factors in terms of the students amount of debt. Well going off topic a bit, the tire company...
Back
Top Bottom