Search results for query: *

1. 9tiefly

Trailers and News Discussion

New story trailer (idk how it's called, the ones with the Japanese kid moving to Hawaii) just came out! Vikavolt at level 40 was unexpected! The evolution line has to have a higher BST than other regional bugs. I'm just happy that I can keep Charjabug around for a little longer since it's one of...
  2. 9tiefly

View: https://youtu.be/fL6QuYi3rpo Heads up, Nintendo's UK youtube channel just uploaded the Japanese trailer we got a while back, revealing new information - a new trial captain + the name of some Z moves I believe (sorry, I'm in class!).
  3. 9tiefly

My comment wasn't targeted at you, Jonathan, I haven't been following this discussion here! But last time I checked, though, I have eyelashes too, haha.
  4. 9tiefly

Was there this much hate when Braixen was revealed? There's so much entitlement in the Pokémon community, it's ridiculous. There's Pokémon for everyone's tastes, the Pokémon Company doesn't exist to cater to guys specifically. Why guys can't bear the thought of a more feminine Pokémon is beyond...
Back
Top Bottom