Search results for query: *

1. 9tiefly

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I'm... Wow. Enough internet for today. I just hope the name they used isn't from an actual former GF employee who might be unjustly dragged into this vile mess as well...
  2. 9tiefly

Like, how hard is it to understand that what we've been asking for is to have all the Pokémon in ONE game and not split between a few different ones? How can they not get this? Jesus...
  3. 9tiefly

So basically, “We hear your concerns but couldn't care less". THE. NERVE.
  4. 9tiefly

It turns out that it's just a standard cry/special attack animation, I believe?
  5. 9tiefly

Joe Merrick twitted this: "Small cool note about SWSH. After defeating the Gym Leader, it cuts to a small animation of you and your current Pokémon celebrating, so every Pokémon has an animation for that. It made both the trainer and Pokémon seem emotive."
  6. 9tiefly

Trials were pretty much the same as gyms and yet people went INSANE without them. So even if they try to take risks creatively, the fanbase won't allow them...
  7. 9tiefly

And when the pokémon dynamax, they don't jump straight away to the biggest form, there's a middle one in between. So if dynamaxing requires new models for all the Pokémon instead of just enlarging the existing ones, they would also have to do it for the middle stages...
Back
Top Bottom