Search results for query: *

1. A

The Garden Grotto General Chat

BLASPHEMY! how dare you insult the best pokemon ever in such a way
  2. A

I always had my good old Cinder following me. No matter what. Cinder was a constant in every team I ever made.
  3. A

I did love the whole "first pokemon in your party follows behind you" thing they did Walking around with various legendaries following me was fun.
  4. A

HG/SS weren't even GS remakes, they were just Crystal remakes with version exclusives. If they do for some reason remake Gen3, they're just gonna do that again, remake Emerald and split exclusives. And that's not cool.
  5. A

I don't expect, nor do I want, Gen3 remakes. They were good enough on their own don't taint them with new stuff that will ruin it. Like if they were remade, I doubt the old contests would remain. And that's terrible.
  6. A

Emerald was okay. Best contests of any pokémon game ever, though. If you disagree then you are wrong, shut up.
  7. A

Typhlosion always has been and always will be my favourite.
  8. A

Are those pokemon names auto-linking? Because if they are then that is an annoying feature.
  9. A

Willkommen, newbit. Always happy to have another one join our ranks. Yeah, that's probably postcount related, but I'm not sure.
  10. A

And it will continue to until I see fit.
  11. A

Yes, even being me, there are topics I prefer not to poke fun at.
  12. A

Not really, no. People who get offended by things a stranger says over the internet, probably shouldn't be on the internet.
  13. A

It's more fun to be insanely negative and sarcastic/rude than it is to be positive and happy.
  14. A

This forum is the best site to ever exist in the history of the internet. Ever.
  15. A

i know, right?
  16. A

Hetalia always appeared boring to me.
  17. A

Mine's better.
  18. A

I shit myself at every PM. I'm just so used to them being infractions.
  19. A

As someone who gets banned roughly bi-monthly, I find that hard to believe. But oh well, if I get it then cool, if I don't then I don't. I ain't gon' complain.
Back
Top Bottom