Search results for query: *

1. Ablaze

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Incineroar forgot to do Leg-Day at the gym.
  2. Ablaze

Mah boi, is it time for a new thread? Datamine for the main game and not 'Spoilers: Demo Datamine Discussion', or one can just change the title of that thread? :O
  3. Ablaze

Those who are going to spoil the story, it would be great if they put it in the spoiler tags :) Just a teeny request.
  4. Ablaze

Not gonna see the story spoilers. So thank you for putting those in the spoiler tags :)
  5. Ablaze

Dark Void accuracy now 50% only usable by Darkrai. Hahaahaha.
  6. Ablaze

Just when everyone was mad that Decidueye is the slowest starter, BAM......all 3 starter evos are slow with average speed below 70...ah well...
  7. Ablaze

Off topic but "Bulbagarden Forums will be temporarily shut down starting at some point in the next twenty-four hours for some site updates before Sun and Moon releases. We expect those upgrades to take a few days, and apologize for the inconvenience." Few days? Guess we won't be able to...
  8. Ablaze

Whoa, so many leaks while I was fast asleep. Info overload XD Finally a real leaker has come to the surface. I hope he just posts pokemon and stats, I really don't want story spoilers. But if I do get spoiled, bah who cares, I'll still enjoy the game nonetheless :D Salazzle is definitely going...
  9. Ablaze

Pikipek evolves into
  10. Ablaze

It probably means when you catch a new Pokemon despite you having a full team of 6, you get an option to take it in your team for a switch or deposit in box.
  11. Ablaze

The dex numbers of Vulpix and Exeggcute match the ones in the datamine dex. So 302 Pokemans in the Alola Dex. Cool.
  12. Ablaze

So looking at it's pre-evolutions, Litten3's suffix most probably is going to be 'tiger' so here goes Litten (Kitten) -----> Torracat (Cat) -----> Heatiger / Beastiger/ Fistiger / Beltiger / Droughtiger / Moltiger/ Eruptiger/ Cheatiger(a heel wrestler cheats a lot)/ Peltiger (tiger pelt...
  13. Ablaze

That's fake bro. No species name under Pallosand and Type 0. It is photoshopped most likely. It was clarified by moderator @Merida in one of the threads, just came across it in the morning.
  14. Ablaze

I really like Tigrage. Hope they come up with something similar!
  15. Ablaze

Is there any credibility to this? Found it on 4chan. Says all the new pokemon names are out, but in chinese. I can't read it, so...welp? Source - /vp/ - All Chinese characters for pokemon names have been found - Pokémon - 4chan Edit: Sorry if this has been covered before. I must have missed...
  16. Ablaze

I hope someone leaks out the names and typings of the new pokemon.
  17. Ablaze

So like it would make the foe pokemon wimp out and switch out forcefully, nice idea! I think it'll have Intimidate as an ability. He's the one making others wimp out naw!:cool:
  18. Ablaze

Why would you want the word 'wimp' in its evolution? It is anything but a wimp. As you suggested it can be something like Feareaper or Champod :D
  19. Ablaze

Nah, they leaked the 4 island's individual pokedex, plus the national and Alolan pokedex completely You can find them on this dude's twitter KazoWAR (@KazoWAR) | Twitter Yay :D
Back
Top Bottom