Search results for query: *

1. AbraPunk

TEEN: Tail of Time
    Threadmarks: Chapter 5: Home And Elsewhere

Chappie was back on normal ground in an instant, exactly where she’d left; it was as if she’d blinked and everything was gone… almost like a dream. But of course she knew it wasn’t a dream, none of that was. But why did any of that have to happen?! Things were going well— weird, but well—...
  2. AbraPunk

Threadmarks: Side-Chapter 1: Regression

One year ago… Palkia paced around the circle, biting his fingers, as he waited for Aster to show up. He knew he needed to talk to the kid, but… shit, what could he even say? How would he— There was a faint pop, and a flash of light. Aster appeared at the other side of the circle...
  3. AbraPunk

Threadmarks: Chapter 4: First Blood

Palkia sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I kinda thought you'd say that. Here's the thing, though: I really need h--" The god paused and tilted his head. "Wait. You said… 'yeah'?" "Um… yeah, I said I'll join." "Oh! Uh, okay then. Guess I don't need to give you another lecture on how important...
  4. AbraPunk

Threadmarks: Chapter 3: A Perfect Circle

Cold. It was so very cold. The air was frigid and chilled her to the very core. That… wasn't right. It hadn't been cold at all earlier! Chaplin shivered as the wind pierced right through her fur. Oh gods, what just happened? Chaplin kept her eyes shut for a while. She wasn't sure that she...
  5. AbraPunk

(woah, speedy reviews)
  6. AbraPunk

Threadmarks: Chapter 2: Dream Catcher

Trees towered over Chaplin, casting shadows darker than the secretion of a Tentacool. Moonlight broke through the canopy, lighting up the forest floor with patches of silvery salvation. Chaplin took wobbly steps into a spot of light, as she sat and took in her surroundings. She… didn't remember...
  7. AbraPunk

(Wow, two reviews already?! That was fast!)
  8. AbraPunk

Threadmarks: Chapter 1: Hands Off

Near a mountain range lay a town called Dusthill. This town was home to mostly Dark type pokemon, however, all types were welcome. Dusthill never got many visitors, though, if only because of the bad stigma surrounding Dark types. Though, perhaps there was another reason pokemon rarely came...
  9. AbraPunk

After receiving a prophetic vision in the form of a dream, a young Shinx ventures out to the heart of the forest. There, she is brought into a secret group called the Cosmic Guardians. Now, working alongside an Abra and a Lurantis, she must figure out how to find her place in this world, handle...
Back
Top Bottom