Search results for query: *

1. Absolclaw

Trailers and News Discussion

The underworld thing is cool, but I was under the impression it was part Ghost because it's just so ridiculously good at stealth it pretty much is one.
  2. Absolclaw

See, there are still things that can surprise us, datamine-haters.
  3. Absolclaw

I love the way their animated. Something about Incineroar's design seemed off (probably the side burns being too big for me or something ... pun kinda intended), but it looks so much better in motion, a lot of personality.
  4. Absolclaw

As long as the trial captains don't all have exactly 3 Pokemon each like they did for no damn reason the last few gens, I don't really care.
  5. Absolclaw

Does this count for trailers, it's a guy taking on the first totem boss. and getting absolutely rekt
  6. Absolclaw

The trailers have these cool, Hawaiian inspired themes and that one battle theme with a funky bass ... and then the regular battle theme comes and it disappoints me every time I hear it.
  7. Absolclaw

I didn't say I hated Brionne, just that the official artwork is god awful. It looks decent in battle and Pokemon-amie. Hell, I even said I'm leaning more towards Popplio and the mermaid idol evo now.
  8. Absolclaw

At first I thought Torracat was another Combusken/Dewott/Quilladin that looks way too much like the first form and barely like final, but the transition is actually there if you line them all up. Dartrix becoming an emo is dumb, but I kind of like it otherwise. Brionne's official artwork is...
  9. Absolclaw

I can't wait to see the dark, edgy version America gets.
Back
Top Bottom