Search results for query: *

1. AceTrainer14

Obsolete: Fic/Author of the Month

A new year is always a good time for reflection. It's been a few months now since I stood down from the modding team. It has been a little odd at times not being involved in planning anymore, though also a plus. This judging round has been quite nice so far as I am no longer in every judging...
  2. AceTrainer14

Hello everyone! It's been a little while as we were so caught up in the awards, but we're back with a brand new FOTM! This month, we turn attention on our latest Best Story winner. A globe-trotting adventure that is both an apocalyptic tale while also very low-key and slice of life. A...
  3. AceTrainer14

Today marks the first day of summer and winter for everyone, but it also means it's time for a brand new Fic of the Month! This month, we shine a spotlight on a long running story in the Workshop, one that takes place in it's own original region and follows a delightful mix of characters, led by...
  4. AceTrainer14

Hopefully everyone had an excellent April Fools and enjoyed all we had to offer! However, obviously a chat with 'Guzma' was not going to be our official feature for the month. For the first time this year, we have put together an academy lesson for you all. Talking to users from around the...
  5. AceTrainer14

For all fans of Team Skull, your boy Guzma or just having fun in general, our little April Fools joke from 2017 can be found here ;)
  6. AceTrainer14

Welcome to another Fic of the Month - and for this March Madness installment, we went with another M story. From LightningTopaz, this marks another entry in her ever growing universe that reimagines the anime with a broader focus on all those involved in Ash's journey, and taking away some of...
  7. AceTrainer14

We may be in September, but for the sake of consistency, let's all smile and pretend it's still August, mmkay? Our AUGUST entry of Fic of the Month goes to A Sine of Things to Come by @chaos_Leader. The story follows Pete Sine, an engineer who long ago gave up or moved past, he can't quite...
  8. AceTrainer14

Time for another Fic of the Month, and this turn we once again return to @diamondpearl876's dark take on Johto with the now Best Story winning Survival Project. Told from the perspective of his Pokemon, the story focuses on the journey of Sai, a young man with a troubled personality and a...
  9. AceTrainer14

Is it still May? Tell me it's still June*checks calendar* Cursed Giratina! Yeah, I got distracted with the awards, sorry for the delay. However, we have the interview up and ready, so let's just all pretend its still June and nothing's worry, kk? We return with our second Author of the Month...
  10. AceTrainer14

Is it still May? Tell me it's still May *checks calendar* Praise Arceus! I got a bit caught up trying to make this, but we are nearly out of days, so here you go: our second Academy Lesson of the Year, just in time (hopefully????) for the Awards. This lesson on Antagonists details some of the...
  11. AceTrainer14

Welcome to Fic of the Month for April, as we highlight relative newcomer @Juliko and her delightful story Pokémon: A Marvelous Journey A twist on the Gold and Silver plotline, Marvelous Journey follows Julia Parisa, a young girl with autism who has the gift of being able to communicate with...
  12. AceTrainer14

Another month, another fic - but hang on a minute, there's no interview? What madness has the world come to, you might be asking. Well, in order to spread ourselves out a bit and pace out the amount of stories, authors and topics we write about, the Workshop Academy will now fall under the Fic...
  13. AceTrainer14

Welcome to our first Fic of the Month interview of the year, where we celebrate some rise by sin by the wonderful kintsugi. Opening with our protagonist telling us the story will end with her death and the destruction of Johto, some rise by sin tells off a teenage girl living in an apocalyptic...
  14. AceTrainer14

After an extended break, we are back with an old favourite for December: Communication by @Sike Saner, which won Best Character at the last awards. Before the next round kicks off, get some tips from a pro! (Interview conducted by @AetherX) The story so far is broken cleanly into three...
  15. AceTrainer14

Our fic of the month for September is the very different Survival Project by diamondpearl876 Why did you choose to write the story from the perspective of the Pokemon and not Sai? Most, if not all, of my inspiration for writing from a pokemon's perspective is thanks to Farla, a fanfic...
  16. AceTrainer14

Re: Fic of the Month - August: Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus by Athena After taking the month off for the awards, we are back with the Best Story winner from the Summer 2015 awards, Vaira: The Legacy of Cyrus by Athena: Firstly, congratulations on winning Best Story. How does it feel to get...
  17. AceTrainer14

Re: Fic of the Month - Decemberr: Live From the Fireside by LightningTopaz Hello! For December's FOTM, I thought it would be nice to do something a bit different and let LightningTopaz be the star of the show for once! The Live from the Fireside series has been around for a long time now, so...
  18. AceTrainer14

Re: Fic of the Month - Wind and Rain - SuperTrainStationH For January's Fic of the Month, I present to you with a rather unique entry in that this story is written in a screenplay format, one of the few, possibly the only one, to be hosted within the Fairground. Without further ado, I present...
  19. AceTrainer14

Re: Fic of the Month -Jim: The Hero's Journey-TPrower Zce here doing FOTM while LT writes our Academy lesson for the month :) When I looked through past interviews, I was stunned to see that this story had never been featured despite being around for such a long time. So for this month I...
Back
Top Bottom