Search results for query: *

1. AceTrainer14

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I think the idea has potential. I am not sure what sort of mix of humans and gods and Sonic characters you are thinking of, but if you are committed to both than the idea should work :)
  2. AceTrainer14

I remember that comic! It's been years since I've seen that artists work XD I think it would make a really cool one-shot if anyone was able to do it.
  3. AceTrainer14

I am plotting a story set in Alola, where a character is struggling to form their own identity in the close knit village community they live in. I originally had considered giving them a Rockruff as a starter for the poeticness of its form changes, but decided against it. The new form has...
  4. AceTrainer14

@Rockapheller: This academy lesson is about action scenes but will undoubtedly be of some help. I personally go for what I consider 'anime style' with battles, where the move order can be random, you can do combination moves, Pokemon can stop moves/use them against their opponents. The best way...
  5. AceTrainer14

That is not particularly uncommon, a lot of people tend to get inspiration for various forms of Pokemon media. The more important thing is how you mesh them together.
  6. AceTrainer14

@Nitro Indigo: I am a bit confused as to who the antagonist is: is it the flawed mortal making the sky disappear, or is it the ancestor species, as your post makes them sound like separate entities. Also, I am not sure what you would mean by rage being a powerful force - would it be separate...
  7. AceTrainer14

@Rockapheller: I think the important thing to keep in mind when contemplating a retelling of the games is to think of what could make things different but having those diffferences impact on the story and the society. A lot of people go for changes that are pretty minor and are only really...
  8. AceTrainer14

I agree with @JayGaymes, this is a good idea! It would be nice to see more stories that deal with other aspects of the Pokemon world/other goals. I think I might have to look at some of these professions for one fic.
  9. AceTrainer14

Thanks for the ideas, peeps! Does raise some interesting suggestions I hadn't really thought of. Breloom I think is a definite choice that deserves more interesting - great concept and fascinating looking Pokemon. I hadn't thought of Poochyena, but it would make for a good starter if you think...
  10. AceTrainer14

Team Zodiac would be quite cool. I had a quick google and nothing really came up in terms of fan fiction, so I think you would be fine. Probably avoid Taurus though given the Pokemon. For a potential story, are there many Pokemon in the Hoenn or Kalos regions that people think are sidelined...
  11. AceTrainer14

I like the idea of switching these characters roles, we don't get that much here, but I think if you are going to do a 'role switch', trying to explain it as being something different wouldn't really make sense in that world. Why would it matter to these characters if they were different in...
  12. AceTrainer14

Would having a supporting/recurring character whose main battle strategy is using Pokemon such as a FEAR Rattata, well-tailored Smeargle and a high level Magikarp to sweep would work in a story? I think it would be a nice way to challenge the system and be a different type of foe, but I'm not...
  13. AceTrainer14

Addressing this first since it could help with the other ideas. In the G-Verse, Pokemon and humans fought for centuries and only in the 17th/18th century did the gods force them into a truce that existed to this day. This would be a world where Pokemon are not particularly trusted, and...
  14. AceTrainer14

I would be careful about including too much. I think it could nice as an exercise to trial something short like that, but you also would want to ensure you get a good plot in there at the same time. Eight connected-scenelets around different areas is a nice idea, you would want to ensure you put...
  15. AceTrainer14

I think the story sounds pretty cool @Crobatman. I think it would require a lot of scene setting throughout the story (I'm thinking Vaira but less fantastical I guess) but trying Pokemon in a non-westernised country would be a totally awesome idea.
  16. AceTrainer14

@Athena: That is where I'm thinking of heading with it. I am still not sure the specifics of it or how much it would really affect the plot in most stories, but I am just taken with the idea of it. @The Booty Warrior: I don't think you should go in with the idea that you have to make it 'not...
  17. AceTrainer14

I've had a brief read over some stuff about chi *cough*wikipedia*cough* and it is generally what I'm thinking with some more logic and thought behind it :P I am thinking it will just be naturally strong in certain Pokemon and Lati@s have some degree of control over it.
  18. AceTrainer14

Sadly it's not called Chi Sphere :P
  19. AceTrainer14

I agree that it is a pretty vague thing in the anime, and it would be more helpful if there was a clearer games counterpart. For the GVerse, my main idea is around Latios/Latias being the gods over that field, and both of them coming together in 8ES helps unlock it in the wider context. That's...
  20. AceTrainer14

I am contemplating introducing some elements of 'aura' into the GVerse. For the most part, these elements would remain fairly low key and appear predominantly in Galactic and my Johto series, with the possibility of tying it into 8ES, and then will be used more in my Unova series. I am viewing...
Back
Top Bottom