Search results for query: *

1. AceTrainer14

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100
    Threadmarks: Chapter One Hundred: So Here We Are

Chapter One Hundred: So Here We Are Dreams always came as a nasty shock to Alaska. After weeks spent trying to shore up her place in an increasingly mad world, it was always disconcerting when she found herself in another place, in another time, forced to navigate some fresh hellscape of...
  2. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter Ninety Nine: Soul Sisters

Chapter Ninety Nine: Soul Sisters "Close your eyes. Shut out everything around you, everything except for my voice. Focus entirely on what I'm saying. Focus on me, my voice, nothing else. Hone in on that. When you're ready, just nod. Are you sure? Okay then – open your inner eye." Alaska felt...
  3. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter Ninety Eight: The Morning After

Chapter Ninety Eight: The Morning After Alaska woke to the sound of screaming. She sat up with such speed her head slammed against the bed above. Her barely-awake vision blurred from the jolt, but Alaska winced and persevered. Someone on the boat was clearly in more pain than she was, she...
  4. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Interlude Seventeen: Bricked Up

Well, this has been a while coming. I actually finished this months ago, but was so unhappy with the initial version I didn't think it was up to task of being shared here. In that time, I slowly wrote two other chapters while struggling through work and a litany of other issues. After finishing...
  5. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Blog Sixteen: Wish You Weren't Here

Blog Sixteen: Wish You Weren't Here Greetings, I come to you this week from a small island in the middle of Sevii. That's right, I've come back after all these years, and it's exactly how I remember: sparkling blue oceans, beautiful sandy beaches, thick black smoke spewing out from the ruins...
  6. AceTrainer14

Thanks for the reviews and all the effort, @Patrick Haines. You've written a lot that I couldn't possibly get all the way through and respond to, but I'll post summary comments: Assholes: I will be toning down some of the earlier supporting characters to be more palatable and less stand-offish...
  7. AceTrainer14

I think that is a subjective view. The family is established as being reasonably poor, so I believe the lack of money coupled with depression/mental illness would lead to a level of unproductivity. It is the summer holidays at this moment of the story, but I suppose that has not been clarified...
  8. AceTrainer14

@Patrick Haines I very much appreciate this, but I feel I am going to have to stop you where you are XD the early arcs (basically where you seem to be) are utter garbage. I am well aware of this - all too aware - and am in the process of rewriting. I am glad I caught you before Arc Two, as I am...
  9. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter Ninety Seven: No Arms Around Me

Chapter Ninety Seven: No Arms Around Me The second Sandy awoke, she knew something was wrong. This was no sixth sense alerting her to some hidden danger. As Sandy's eyes struggled to adjust to the glaring sunlight, she could hear chaos erupting in the distance, a cacophony of sounds and shouts...
  10. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 96: No Thought Control

Chapter Ninety Six: No Thought Control The doors leading into the school lay on the floor. The mortar that normally held them in place had cracked as the explosions reverberated across the island. There was no sign of fire in the reception but smoke filled the room regardless, a dull brown...
  11. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 95: No Dark Sarcasm

Chapter Ninety Five: No Dark Sarcasm Over the last few months, Sandy had noticed there was a difference between falling asleep and being knocked out. She hadn't spoken with Alaska about it, but in her mind where she compartmentalised and processed everything that happened to her, she had...
  12. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 94: No Education

Chapter Ninety Four: No Education The school was just as Alaska had remembered it. It had been five years since she had last been here yet nothing had changed. That towering, crimson palace that haunted her dreams still loomed above them; the fields remained unnaturally green, matching the...
  13. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Interlude Sixteen: Classless

Warning: This chapter includes two sex scenes in the first third. If you are uncomfortable with this, please skim or skip to the second part. Interlude Sixteen: Classless It was a sentence Emily had never expected to cross her mind, but this storeroom was surprising. That a room so small...
  14. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 93: Sandy's Choice

Chapter Ninety Three: Sandy's Choice It was a few minutes into their flight that the ranger introduced himself as Ira. As they soared over the cliffs and the everlasting fields, he regaled Sandy and Lachlan with stories from his work, shouting to be heard over the rushing wind, telling them how...
  15. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 92: Feel the Burn

Is it just me or did I totally forget I wrote an April Fools chapter? Oh well, back to the main story! Chapter Ninety Two: Feel the Burn Trainer Tower had been an impressive building, once. It was difficult to believe, staring at the lifeless husk that remained of the charred skyscraper, but...
  16. AceTrainer14

Warning: This is a joke chapter written for April Fools. It is purposefully quite rude and flippant and very much a hard-Mature. It is also entirely un-canon, so unless you are quite familiar with the wider 'GalacticVerse' and enjoy a naughty laugh, please follow the threadmarks and skip right...
  17. AceTrainer14

Sandy is crouching down to catch Lachlan. Grass is very long. I didn't say that it was a tall pillar, just that it resembled a pillar due to its curvature and texture. It was sleeping and got disturbed, I was envisioning it as feral/untamed due to where it lives and reacting more violently than...
  18. AceTrainer14

Threadmarks: Chapter 91: Another Day

Chapter Ninety One: Another Day Green was too simple a word. Sure, it was all green, the colour smeared across the whole valley, but Sandy had never realised how inadequate that word was. Emerald, she thought with conviction, but after a few seconds shook her head. That's too cliché. It's not...
  19. AceTrainer14

The only event that takes place in Kris vs Gold that has a direct influence on Kris' story is her beating Gold and her mother dying. The battle with Lance and resulting effects that have been spelt out in this story have not been written down anywhere except for this story. A) She did not win a...
  20. AceTrainer14

Kris has been in four previous interludes. Her role in the story is more important from here on out because of the Latias/os connection. It originally started as a potentially unnecessary reference to an old story but I don't see anyone else in this story or world having reason to give Alaska...
Back
Top Bottom