Search results for query: *

1. A

Pokémon Sword and Shield anime speculation thread

the only reason we got dawn was for eye candy and that was coming from a writer and a director of the show
  2. A

I can't wait to know more information so we can stop speculating
  3. A

yeah no that's wrong its extremely easy to cope with it. almost immediately seeing the poster and seeing its just a boy I was okay with it
  4. A

why can no one in this forum be happy about stuff this is the most depressing forum I've ever been in
  5. A

so idk if anyone said this yet but the reason this was leaked was because a staff member did so by accident and that staff member usually works on one piece and he confirmed that the character we think is a girl is actually a boy
  6. A

stop overreacting my god
  7. A

ill honest you seem to do a lot of guessing with little to no proof and it seems like everyone else is tired of it and then you have remind people of other little things that hardly matter. you really take the fun out of speculation
  8. A

why would kukui give ash an endorsement when he has nothing to do with galar or the champions cup
  9. A

honestly anything dealing with ash is fair game at this point.
  10. A

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/553585037271105547/621651295069143040/image0.png looks like ash finally wins a league
  11. A

I was just about to post this but I didn't know what to say but this sums it up nicely
  12. A

this means three things Serena mallow and Lillie with ash
  13. A

its not rambling when one person keeps overreacting and making other worry
  14. A

no I understand everything and we don't know how it will promote Galar we know next to nothing other what's being shown your overreacting its not that big of a deal cause as champion Cynthia said the anime is promote the games but those two seasons didn't promote anything and again the company...
  15. A

it doesn't necessarily need to promote anything orange league didn't promote anything and the battle frontier only happened cause the games got a delay. so im not missing a point. the company can do whatever they want and we have to accept it or just don't watch the new series but will that...
  16. A

everyone does realize that pokemon doesn't need to tell us anything when it comes to the show or the games they don't need to tell us anything. its a company not some friend or family member. but one thing is certain ash is probably staying he's not going anywhere. we should just calm down and...
  17. A

everyone needs to calm down its not that big of a deal
  18. A

he probably does care and there's no reason to write it off and be a dick about it
  19. A

when you think about it they can't really get rid of ash since his Japanese name is the same as pokemons creator
  20. A

here's I think is happening what if the show is based in Galar and all the regions coming to together means that trainers who have beaten the league gets to battle in the champion cup
Back
Top Bottom