• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Achrom25tic

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Hah, I've read some of the Japanese reviews, and they're pretty funny. A bit intense and over-the-top though, which gives them less credence. Still, while I liked USUM because it's Pokemon and I love Pokemon, I do think an underperformance once in a while ultimately makes creators better at what...
  2. Achrom25tic

I'm reserving judgment until the game comes out and I play it myself. It isn't meant to be read as a script, it's meant to be played and seen on a screen, and this is an important distinction to make. Not sure it's worth $40.00, but I do think people here are being a bit too determined to hate...
  3. Achrom25tic

The storyline looks absolutely insane. That and the new mons are enough for a buy from me, but my opinions would be very different if I didn't have the disposable cash that I have at the moment. I really won't be sure it's truly worth it until I play it firsthand, which is naturally a rather...
  4. Achrom25tic

The wait is concerning me mostly because it makes me feel like they don't have anything to show. There are new forms, some new locations we've seen two seconds of footage of, and that's it. Sun and Moon were excellent installments in the franchise that were fun to play, so I don't doubt that...
Back
Top Bottom