Search results for query: *

1. Acrobatic Crobat

What video games are you playing now?

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Playing as an orcish monk/pilgrim (custom-made class with blunt, hand-to-hand, no armor, restoration and enchanting as main skills and short blade, medium armor, speechcraft, athletics and mysticism as secondary). Just broke Mehra out of the Ministry of Truth...
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

Right now I am playing a Terraria clone titled "Starbound". After playing around with vanilla game and completing the main quest I decided to start anew with mods and ended up installing a MASSIVE overhaul mod named "Frackin' Universe"... on my extremely potatoish laptop. The game slows down...
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

Dwarf Fortress Much happened since I last wrote here. I finished building an inn and now my fortress is visited from time to time by travelers. I also upgraded the draining system of my aqueduct and equiped it with a drowning chamber to rule potential invaders into. A funny thing happened when...
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

Dwarf Fortress Much happened since my last report. My fortress got attacked by a titan and although it was ultimately slayed by a quickly assembled squad of swordsdwarves and subsequently turned into fortress' main food source for aproximately few years (seriously), it wasn't before it killed 30...
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

Dwarf Fortress - population of my Fortress has almost hit 100. Although the cap is 200, I'm considering changing the config files to raise it to 500. Once finished, the living quarters will have room for 490 dwarves, though currently there are only ~80 bedrooms. I finished building mess hall...
  6. Acrobatic Crobat

Just two days ago I started a new fortress in Dwarf Fortress. I'm playing on the small size world with custom settings (mostly just custom terrain - I want to conquer whole world with just one fortress, but since water travel is only possible while creating a new one, I had to make sure that...
  7. Acrobatic Crobat

Right now I'm finishing "Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin". Could've finished it week ago, but I just had to finish all sidequests. I still have two left.
Back
Top Bottom