Search results for query: *

1. Acrobatic Crobat

What are your game headcanons?

...Which doesn't change anything. I wasn't arguing that Pokemon aren't aggresive at all - just that the ones player encounters aren't always. I must repeat: it just plain doesn't make sense for Pokemon described as docile (like Pidove or Slowpoke) or even cowardly (like Sentret or Ledyba) to...
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

...Which is... the very reason I said "usually", not "always"? Also, the fact that said NPCs are also trainers doesn't change anything - the fact is, PC (and occasional but rare NPC complaining about getting attacked) seems to be the only person who seems to be dragged into battle every few steps.
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

Whenever a "wild Pokemon appears", it's usually not actually aggresive towards player - it's the PC that asks it for a training fight. Why else would swarms of supposedly docile or even cowardly Pokemon like Caterpie or Sentret attack you every few steps, why would it attack your Pokemon and not...
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

At the very least Galar is already there. Why else do you think are so many Pokemon not allowed in region whose gimmick is cooking? It's not Galar government that forbids them being brought here - it's the other regions that forbid trainers to take certain species there for their own good.
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

Except that it's not that Cheren isn't allowed to use the Pokemon that he caught in B/W1 as a gym leader - he has however to keep multiple Pokemon of different level to adjust to his challenger's skill level. When he talks about how he can't use his regular team against player, he specifically...
  6. Acrobatic Crobat

Since just about all adaptations (side games included) show Mewtwo as at worst suspectible to violent outbursts, but never devoid of emotions, I always assummed that whoever wrote its Pokedex entry noting it as heartless and cruel was biased. As mentioned earlier, I have a headcanon that Red was...
  7. Acrobatic Crobat

The entire discussion about whether or not Tobias deserves to be treated as not canon regards anime and not games, since Tobias was an anime-only character. That's how. Sure, the entire discussion was off topic - but it was sparked by a game headcanon.
  8. Acrobatic Crobat

Thing is, sure, it is possible in games - but anime made the point of showing how generally speaking any Pokemon, legendary or not, that is powerful enough to just massacre everything in its way like that, is also far too powerful to be caught. We've already seen many times that as strong as...
  9. Acrobatic Crobat

Personally I see the Birds as favoured servants of Lugia. Basically almost any Lugia that gets sent on PokeEarth ends up leading a Birds Trio - but not every Bird Trio has a Lugia as master, and they don't even always form trios.
  10. Acrobatic Crobat

Nevertheless it was female in PMD. On the matter of legendaries - my headcanons on rarity of different legendaries and mythicals: Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres - perfectly mundane Pokemon, only considered legendary due to their power and extreme rarity. The second movie pretty much outright...
  11. Acrobatic Crobat

Whenever hero or partner in PMD: Explorers uses Gone Pebble, the fallen friend it reminds them of is Grovyle.
  12. Acrobatic Crobat

Reason why Red clearly talks in R/B/G/Y/FR/LG, but every other apperance has him "speak" only in ellipses? He suffered a major throat injury while fighting Mewtwo, rendering him permamently mute. Esentially, Mewtwo realised he's commanding his Pokemon with his voice, but doesn't have any way of...
Back
Top Bottom