Search results for query: *

1. Acrobatic Crobat

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

A controversial opinion on Pokemon Gold/Silver plot: Red may be ultimate badass and world greates trainer, but I'll never get why everyone both in and out of universe claims that he's responsible for fall of Team Rocket. All he did was stumble upon them by pure chance a few times, messed up some...
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

Okay, I've been trying for last few weeks to play all five main series TES games at once (note trying, I tend to just focus on one game for a few days and forget about the others before suddenly switching games), and there's a thing I feel like sharing here. Morrowind has great story, epic...
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

I generally prefer friendlier rivals, but I still liked Blue, and Silver is by far my favourite. That said, jerkish rivals in anime were just... ugh. In my Pokemon anime marathon I'm currently stuck at DP and can't bring myself to watch further - specifically because it means having to go...
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

I know. The point is, Sabin didn't know about it until World of Ruin and spent half of the game blaming himself for his death anyway.
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

Chrono Trigger is extremely overrated. I mean, yeah, it is a pretty good game, but I'll never understand why so many people claim that it's the best jRPG ever made. Shadow from Final Fantasy VI was... agh. So many people say that he was the most interesting and well written member of the main...
Back
Top Bottom