Search results for query: *

1. Acrobatic Crobat

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

It gets too much hate from its haters and too much love from its fanboys. And I'm just sitting there in the middle, having no strong opinion either way on it. Noibat
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

For some reason it seems to me like it and Leafeon get the least love of all eeveelutions. And it's sad, because it was easily the most badass looking of the original three. Articuno
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

The way it is a funny and cute easter egg, and in general its ability, while gimmicky and not that useful, is pretty fun and cool. Otherwise, not very memorable. Mew
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

Many Fire types and almost all Fire starters are kinda meh for me (Scorbunny is the only one I like from first to last evo, but Sobble's still better). Incineroar is no exception. Now another Fire type I actually like, Houndoom
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

It was among my favourite when I was a kid. I loved its unique design, and it being James's main Pokemon in the anime didn't hurt either. Arbok
  6. Acrobatic Crobat

What's not to love about Mimikyutie? It deserves all the love and care it can get. Was gonna ask about Bulbasaur, but two misses on virtual keyboard later I ended up with "Null" instead of "Bulb", so... Type:Null
  7. Acrobatic Crobat

Anime invariably portrays it as a little jerk, which greatly tainted my opinion on it. Magmortar
  8. Acrobatic Crobat

Angery sea serpent. Really cool idea, bit of a shame that it's Water/Flying and not Water/Dragon. I love it personaly and often have one on my team. Roselia
  9. Acrobatic Crobat

Cool fiery lion, but not really much to say about it. It has that "king of beasts" look, sure, but it also looks... very small and thin for a lion. In fact, Pokedex gives its average height at 1,5 m and weight at 81,5 kg, both of which are rather small for a lion, and overall it looks more like...
  10. Acrobatic Crobat

It's a Pikachu, but (even) more huggable. Fun thunder mouse, I feel sorry for it being unable to control its power until it evolves. Kyurem
  11. Acrobatic Crobat

Agreed, I wanted to ask about some leaked ones too I only really remember Flabebe because of its evo's role in the X/Y story. Mew
  12. Acrobatic Crobat

In the anime it was possibly the funniest of the movie-exclusive Mythicals, but its movie wasn't really that memorable and aside from it I don't think it ever appeared again. In the games meanwhile... well, aside from MD games it never had any role in... anything, really, not even an...
  13. Acrobatic Crobat

Reminds me of a spider with its hunting methods, ESPECIALLY with that one piece of official artwork where it's shown swallowing a Pikachu. I hate spiders for their hunting methods. I... well, it has a cool idea, it just creeps me out far too much for me to enjoy it. Lurantis
  14. Acrobatic Crobat

My favourite doggo Pokemon, it was part of my team in Platinum. Shame it never got an evolution based on Cerberus. Empoleon
  15. Acrobatic Crobat

Pretty interesting as far as V gen Pokemon go, but not really memorable otherwise. Furret
  16. Acrobatic Crobat

Really fun poltergeist, though I feel like he was thought up as something of a replacement for Porygon, whom they didn't want to use in anime and in general put too much in front. It really feels like Rotom Dex/Phone would make just as much if not more sense with Porygon instead. Still, I love...
  17. Acrobatic Crobat

Only reason I even remember it is because it was Harley's signature in the anime, and Harley was way too hilarious, badass & evil to forget his signature. Gible
  18. Acrobatic Crobat

Pretty cute and surprisingly badass living rose. Its evo is among my favourite humanoid 'Mon. Giratina
  19. Acrobatic Crobat

Most boring eeveelution. Kinda cute Mozilla Firefox, but doesn't have much going on with its design. Plus it's weak in competitive. Oddish
  20. Acrobatic Crobat

The regular one is pretty strong, looks somewhat goofy, but otherwise not very memorable. Alolan tall boi on the other hand... Speaking of tall boios, what do you think about Longcateon Gigantamax Meowth?
Back
Top Bottom