Search results for query: *

1. Acrobatic Crobat

Item on your left will be your weapon against...

A bedside lamp. I will annoy him into leaving by continuously flipping it on and off very quickly. A fitting defeat for a god of mischief. Next person will fight against Ultra Instinct Shaggy.
  2. Acrobatic Crobat

A TV remote. I'll use it to mute them so they can't yell. You're challenged by Earl Dervish, the principal of Violet City Pokemon Academy.
  3. Acrobatic Crobat

My laptop.. "Ummm... care for a round of HoM&M?" The next person fights an Iron Knuckle.
  4. Acrobatic Crobat

Knowing that Snowy's a web designer and a nerd, I invite him to use my computer on my left. Next person will face off against Alduin the World Eater!
  5. Acrobatic Crobat

I beg it not to eat me while covering behind a cushion.
  6. Acrobatic Crobat

I throw it into a trash can on my left. The next person will have to defeat a rogue AI trying to take over their phone.
  7. Acrobatic Crobat

On my left are earphones... I guess I can use them as a garrote. That said, killing my own clone... I'd be a bit afraid of it. Next person will face off against the main antagonist from the last game they played.
  8. Acrobatic Crobat

Considering that math was always a subject I liked and was good at and disrupting it would be very traumatising to me, I'll probably just curl myself into a fetal position and start crying into a pillow on my left. Next person gets attacked by a zombee (not zombie, zombee. As in, undead bees.)...
  9. Acrobatic Crobat

The game is simple - you write what the next user will be attacked by, then the next user must write what's on their left and how could they use it in self defense. With no one above me, I'm assuming I'll be attacked by some kind of void - and it just so happens that the only thing on my left...
Back
Top Bottom