Search results for query: *

1. Adamws

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Got two USUM glitches for the List of Glitches in Generation VII page. The first is a minor glitch but depending upon where the Player stands when they interact with the Ditto chef (part of the Ditto are replacing people sidequest), when the real chef returns, he can get stuck in his running...
  2. Adamws

Something to add to the Z-Crystals' page: Z-Crystals cannot be traded. I gave the Snorlium Z to the Munchlax and tried trading it from my second copy and did the trade, but the Z-Crystal was removed.
  3. Adamws

Here are some Key Item descriptions and locations: * Dowsing Machine "This high-tech machine shows the location of invisible items. It's attached to the head when in use." Receive from Rival on Route 110 * Eon Flute "A flute that can summon Latios or Latias no matter where you are."...
  4. Adamws

Here is some ORAS information: 1. Mega Stone locations Glalitite: Icy room in Shoal Cave. Blazikenite, Sceptilite, Swampertite: Receive from Steven on Route 120 after capturing/defeating the Kecleon (stone received depends on your starter). The other two stones can be purchased...
  5. Adamws

This is sort of a spoiler but in Rustburo, you can get a float stone from a cool trainer on the 2nd floor of the apartment building just south of Devon Corp. If you leave the floor and come back, the cool trainer will be replaced with a hiker that will say "... For some reason, I've put on a lot...
  6. Adamws

Here is Diancie's Pokémon X Pokédex entry: A sudden transformation of Carbink, its pink, glimmering body is said to be the loveliest sight in the whole world.
  7. Adamws

I have a few edits that need to be done. 1. Unknown (Condition). This "wanted" page can be removed from the list by making a small change to the "Template:Pokémon/4/Contest", making it more like "Template:Pokémon/3/Contest" where Unknown isn't the base contest condition if a condition isn't...
Back
Top Bottom