Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Overworld and chibi models are goofy looking I agree, but I'm a little confused about the starter choices for Legends, I mean, I get Oshawott being a starter on account of its evolved form being a samurai but the other two seem a bit random lol.
  2. Adelon

Not a huge fan of the overworld chibis in BDSP but the feudal Sinnoh in the other game looks really cool!
  3. Adelon

Should be half an hour.
  4. Adelon

Imagine losing your job by spoiling a game that was going to be revealed in a few hours anyway.
  5. Adelon

[/Spoiler]
  6. Adelon

Crap. CENTRO just indicated that it was real.
  7. Adelon

This could definitely be faked in 2021. I don't personally think it's real.
  8. Adelon

Not the best idea from a marketing perspective. People might think it's a port of the original game rather than a remake.
  9. Adelon

It's a sign for sure. Everybody, get ready for Let's Go Pikachu 2 and Let's Go Eeeve 2 coming to Apple stores on November 21st, 2022!
  10. Adelon

Lux Diamond and Ombra Pearl are weird names anyway. Ombra doesn't even seem to be a real word and lux just means light in Latin (although with lux being light in Latin maybe Ombra is some weird misspelling of Latin umbra which means shadow?).
  11. Adelon

Found on Twitter. Apparently they are called [/spoiler][/spoiler]
  12. Adelon

Adelon Used Future Sight! ... ... Diamond of Eternity and Pearl of Infinity coming to the Nintendo Switch on November 21st, 2021 Knowing my luck those names are going to age like milk
  13. Adelon

I don't see the issue. It might be a little early for anything past Unova though although I secretly hope that Hoenn gets a second pair of remakes once Kalos gets their remakes
  14. Adelon

Wolfey probably isn't a reliable source so don't get too excited about the possibility of an announcement today. Let's wait until Thursday or Friday.
  15. Adelon

Oh boy. The fans are already pissed about Goh seemingly replacing Ash as the protagonist of the cartoon they are going to be MAD if this happens.
  16. Adelon

ORAS made the player characters slightly more darker-skinned (and did the same to some of the villains for whatever reason)
  17. Adelon

Probbably a fake leak, but screenshotted anyway.
  18. Adelon

Masuda was right though. Most kids don't have the patience or the free time to spend hours at the Battle Frontier. Today's children have much busier lives than in 2004 and you can see this with the smartphone games they play. Its mostly simplistic stuff like Hungry Shark Evolution or Among Us...
  19. Adelon

I vaguely remember a mural of the creation trio in Platinum. I don't know if it was there in Diamond and Pearl. Fairly sure Team Galatic destroy the mural sometime before the encounter with Giratina.
  20. Adelon

I wouldn't mind a Sinnoh remake with some LGPE features, but the leaker on Twitter has said they won't be branded as such, and probably would be more like SWSH than Let's Go.
Back
Top Bottom