Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Oh, I am so pumped for the new series. I can't wait to see Allister onscreen.
  2. Adelon

Why don't you like Go? I really like his Scorbunny, seeing it throw a tantrum when Pikachu and Yamper ignored it in the trailer was just too funny.
  3. Adelon

Did people really think they were going to return? I would love May and Max to come back, but their voice actors have moved on. Serena isn't returning either (and why are people so obsessed with her anyway?) and we likely won't see Brock and Misty again anytime soon because they really only...
  4. Adelon

I laughed when he screamed "GO!" at the end. He's a very dramatic boy.
  5. Adelon

hahahaha You are lucky you have this much free time. I am an overworked university student and I have grades to maintain or I could literally get kicked out. You'd think this was Japan but nope I live in Canada.
  6. Adelon

I am liking what I see right now
  7. Adelon

What could Gou's English name be? What sort of personality do you think he has based on his design? I feel like he is going to be somewhere Sawyer and Gladion.
  8. Adelon

Pokemon Masters is suffering from being a Gacha game which is made worse by people not really finding the battles that enjoyable either. Its a shame, I wanted to see the humans (gym leaders, rivals, protagonists, etc.) get more character development.
  9. Adelon

I am hedging my bets on advanced AI saving the anime industry in Japan, AI has already written a new chapter of Harry Potter, one day I think it will be able to create entire videogames and movies within seconds. You people may laugh, but folks in the 1700s would have laughed at the idea of cars.
  10. Adelon

I am sorry, deleted the post. We don't allow 4chan links because young kids reading this thread might wander there, I was trying to say we should be careful about what youtube channels we are linking to here
  11. Adelon

Hold up, that can't be right. Are there even enough locations in Galar to for that many gyms?
  12. Adelon

That leak is faker than an Ursaring pretending to be a Ralts. Charizard with a son? Gou's English name is Chase? Hahahahaha ... I don't oppose necessarily, but it doesn't sound believable
  13. Adelon

I am not sure the sort of girls that watch yaoi are into Pokemon. Also, Ash and Gou are too young to be sexualized, they are only ten years old.
  14. Adelon

Is it a year per region? That seems too much. It will take a decade to see Hoenn again.
  15. Adelon

I stopped playing Masters because the app takes too much data each time ... also the animations are slightly annoying hahahaha
  16. Adelon

Looks like I am a bit late to the party, what did I miss? I knew the scorbunny kid was a boy from the start, but wasn't expecting Gou to be his name. Its an okay name but better not be a reference to that cursed smartphone app.
Back
Top Bottom