Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Khu's hints at a DLC being revealed in April are telling me that we might not be hearing about Generation 9 anytime soon. I think Gen 8 is going to be 4 years long.
  2. Adelon

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

It might just mean that Galar is a composite of the UK and the Netherlands. Unova was supposed to be NYC but it has some elements of China, Japan, and France. Hoenn is supposed to be Kyushu and it is, but there are also elements of Greece and other places in its overall design. Sinnoh is...
  3. Adelon

Interesting, but it could be a red herring. I still remember that time people thought Masuda was hinting at a Spain-based region after Kalos.
  4. Adelon

I don't think there would be any point in making multiple regions out of Australia. The individual states aren't that distinct from each other culturally or geographically whereas in Japan you have semi-tropical Kyushu represented by Hoenn and cold, snowy Hokkaido represented by Sinnoh.
  5. Adelon

China's government probably isn't going to take too much issue with a Pokemon game being set in a region based on their country as long as GameFreak doesn't do something provocative like making the mascot legendaries resemble Winnie the Pooh characters (which they wouldn't ... for copyright...
  6. Adelon

I'm sure there's a way to hack the game so we can peer into that void once more (oh how mysterious it was back in the 2D era!).
  7. Adelon

Isn't it a little early for gen nine speculation? Gen 8 is barely a year old. A Chinese region seems unlikely for political reasons, unfortunately.
Back
Top Bottom