Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

Does anybody know how long the hiatus is going to be?
  2. Adelon

What are the chances that the Coronavirus causes episodes to be delayed or canceled?

So, basically we all become what the Japanese called hikikomori for the next two years? Welp, that puts a bit of a damper on my plans of moving to Italy when I graduate. @The Archer, the virus doesn't recognize borders or nationality which is why the entire world needs social distancing. Also...
  3. Adelon

There's been a trend over the last few generations of the anime's ratings getting lower and lower. With the unpopularity of Go, and Koharut to a somewhat lesser extent plus the lack of any Gen 8 focus, its not hard to see why some might think the anime was going to flop Initially I thought you...
  4. Adelon

Olympics, they invested a lot of money into the Tokyo Olympics and were relying on record tourism to pay it all back
  5. Adelon

I think it's just two or three weeks they're talking about.
Back
Top Bottom