• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Probably more information about BDSP! I'm very excited! :giggle::giggle::giggle:
  2. Adelon

I don't mind the graphics TBH. It's the names that are goofy. On another note, I think Centro Leaks said we shouldn't expect to see post-Gen 4 Pokemon in these games.
  3. Adelon

Like any of this is happening ... remember the ORAS battle frontier? I don't because it never happened.
  4. Adelon

I stand by my original comment that it is disrespectful. Do you have any idea of the hours and money that go into Pokémon games? Pokémon games are works of art and we should be more grateful for what we recieve.
  5. Adelon

I think it's a little bit disrespectful to even be creating stuff like this while the real thing is being made, too. It's like if Rowling was still writing her last book and some fans decided they didn't like what they knew about it so far and decided to write an unofficial seventh book as the...
  6. Adelon

Centro Pokemon Leaks is claiming a new trailer is coming out which will show that the graphics have changed for better or for worst, but I wouldn't expect anything too dramatic, its probably some modifications to textures or the addition of black outlines for the sprites.
  7. Adelon

Maybe bringing in a Pokemon from Home from one region triggers dual-slot encounters for Pokemon from that region?
  8. Adelon

I'm glad they made the change. The generation 1 and 2 artwork for some characters, especially Silver now that I think about it, makes it look like they have no chins.
  9. Adelon

I don't know what you mean by Toriyama style.
  10. Adelon

The overworld doesn't look too bad; it's the models that look goofy, but they have charm once you get used to it.
  11. Adelon

I think we should just be thankful that Diamond and Pearl got remade at all. I mean, I get some of the complaints, but people here are acting like their childhoods were literally nuked by chibis.
  12. Adelon

The character models are goofy but they don't look too bad when the camera angle remains bird's eye. It's only when the angle shifts so we can see their face head-on that they look dumb. Honestly, we don't really know that much about these games yet so there isn't much to speculate about in...
  13. Adelon

The names for the remakes are very unimaginative. This is the equivalent of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire being LandRuby and WaterSapphire, instead. I would have loved something like EternalDiamond and InfinitePearl. Brilliant and Shining literally mean the same thing with the only difference...
  14. Adelon

I don't really like the chibis but I get what they were trying to go for. Its not the end of the world, they could have done worse.
Back
Top Bottom