• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

from a not-so-experienced fan, all-time worst moments in pokeani?

Trip was a boring rival anyway. He didn't have what made Paul so charming despite being an absolute child of Giratina at times.
  2. Adelon

But they didn't, for whatever reason. The justice system in that world seems non-existent. FFS literal terrorist groups wearing easily identifiable uniforms are regularly trying to awaken or capture dangerous god-like beings to carry out various world-ending stunts and yet it doesn't seem like...
  3. Adelon

shrugs On an occasion like this, as counterintuitive as it sounds, it might actually be better to keep somebody you don't like, ESPECIALLY somebody like Faba or the TRio, within eyesight as much as possible. If they hadn't invited Faba then the guy would be hanging out in offscreenland doing...
  4. Adelon

Kukui and Burnet seem like rather forgiving people. They aren't the type of folks that will hold grudges even when it would be justified.
  5. Adelon

That is a large part of why the trope creeps me out and I absolutely hate it when the writers decide to make Ash or Goh look like they are nine months pregnant. I get the impression they think its somehow funny but it just isn't. It really makes me wonder about the writers sometimes.
  6. Adelon

I'm weirded out any time the writers have one of the main characters or their Pokemon eat so much they end up with a "balloon belly". I know its supposed to be an exaggerated way of saying they ate too much but it looks freaky.
Back
Top Bottom