Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

We're not getting a second DLC. That Pecharunt event was effectively the second DLC and since it is marketed as an epilogue I think it is safe to say that Paldea is finished.
  2. Adelon

The more I think about it the more Penny sounds kind of self-centered.
  3. Adelon

I personally think we're getting not straight BW remakes, but some sort of novelty game set in the Unova region (think like Legends: Arceus but with a different gimmick this time around most likely). Khu hinted at a paradox version of the Unova games but who knows whether he is reliable anymore.
  4. Adelon

I find it a bit odd that Penny is Peony's daughter considering how pale her skin tone is in comparison even to Peonia. If she is a mixed-race child then I'd honestly expect her to have a skin tone closer to Ash Ketchum, but maybe Penny's paleness is due to not going outside very much.
  5. Adelon

I was really hoping there'd be a major trainer with a Swampert, but no sign of one so far...
  6. Adelon

So we meet what was most likely one of Clay's ancestors, or a relative of his ancestors, in Legends Arceus and we meet what is apparently his daughter in The Indigo Disk. What makes Clay so special, huh? Is he actually popular in Japan? He doesn't seem to have much personality compared to other...
  7. Adelon

Centro and Khu have both confirmed that another main series game is going to be released for the Switch.
  8. Adelon

Depending on what they've done with the design and which ancient Archosaur is the inspiration this time around Paradox Entei could either look really stupid or be one of the best paradox designs ever.
  9. Adelon

Well, I'd like to see the Unova region in 2024 and the leakers are implying that we're visiting it (unless their hints were really referring to how the Blue Berry Academy is on Unovan soil ... er, waters. Though if we don't go back to Johto that does mean we probably won't go back to Hoenn again...
  10. Adelon

I get what they were trying to go for with it's design (Bloodmoon Ursaluna is probably a reference to the Sanbetsu bear incident of the early 20th century), but the design doesn't really work for me. The red moon on Ursaluna's head looks more like an open wound and the robotic eye comes utterly...
  11. Adelon

Not sure if I like the design or not. On the one hand, the cyborg traits are badass though slightly out of the blue, and on the other hand, the "moon" on its forehead is coloured such that it actually looks more like an open wound on the creature's face. I think it would have looked cooler with...
  12. Adelon

I don't really understand why needed a new form, but it is definitely quite cool. Centro thinks it is a so I wonder if it is supposed to be based on the concept of .
  13. Adelon

Didn't Khu say something like "Which or none of them?" in the caption for that hint? He can be a sneaky troll, sometimes.
  14. Adelon

Something tells me it is going to be the cup itself rather than the tea that is sentient. Otherwise, why not just make it a regional form instead? I hope its at least a different colour from Sinistea's cup though.
  15. Adelon

I'm not sure how excited I am about a potential , I'd much prefer that it was another split evo like Dipplin and the convergent species was Spiritomb instead. Moreover, I'm slightly annoyed they gave us a Japan-inspired DLC for a region based upon Spain. We should have gotten Andorra or...
  16. Adelon

Curses. I really wanted a Mightyena evolution. Chimecho would benefit from an evolved form, too.
  17. Adelon

Whatever is going on with Unova it definitely ain't a "Legends" game and personally, I think people are misinterpreting the ":" in Legends Arceus to mean that it will be a series with a Unovan or Johtonian sequel. It feels a little too early for leaks about that game, anyway, we're probably not...
  18. Adelon

Though Paradox Unova sounds like a really cool concept I'm annoyed by the implication that we're likely not seeing Johto in proper 3D any time soon.
  19. Adelon

Centro Leaks claims that the watermelon Koffing rumor is likely fake. On the one hand, I thought the concept was actually kind of dumb even by Pokemon standards. On the other hand, I'm annoyed because this means the supposed Crawdaunt evolution probably isn't real either. Though it does increase...
  20. Adelon

No, it is a " Paradox Unova" game. Likely set in the future, possibly some sort of post-apocalyptic scenario for the region.
Back
Top Bottom