Search results for query: *

1. Adelon

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

I'm still a bit confused as to how people thought Brock was black or Indian or Hispanic or anything other than East Asian, he literally has the stereotypical eyes that in a more modern cartoon would probably be considered racist (Pokemon only gets away with that one because it is a franchise...
  2. Adelon

Do people actually think Roy is supposed to be black? He looks more South Asian if you ask me.
  3. Adelon

Ash's team in Journeys isn't relevant in the context of Horizons.
  4. Adelon

Dear Arceus, don't tell me these things are going to fuse. What would the resulting monstrosity even look like? What hideous abomination awaits us in the fall of 2023 when the DLC arrives!? Please Arceus, spare us the horror that is your twisted imagination! /jk In all seriousness, they...
  5. Adelon

I would have preferred the actual characters from Scarlet and Violet tbh... but this new anime is certainly interesting all the same!
  6. Adelon

It is actually pronounced Freed-da I believe.
  7. Adelon

I think Friede (why does everybody keep calling him Freed?) is more likely the Kukui or Cerise of this generation.
  8. Adelon

If the writers were smart then they will have been studying how fans reacted to Goh and Chloe and using their findings to decide what personalities and goals Riko/Roy will have. On a related note, I have the weirdest gut feeling that Roy is actually going to be surprisingly snarky.
  9. Adelon

I actually liked Max as a kid, lol, thought he was entertaining but I can see why people thought he was annoying. I don't mind Iris now but when I was in middle school I hated her. I never really felt a sense of connection to the Sun and Moon companions, There were too many of them and their...
  10. Adelon

I don't mind the idea of a world tour format as long as the home base is Paldea.
  11. Adelon

I hope not.
  12. Adelon

They are similar genres and target the same demographic in Japan. And they've copied aspects of each other. As an example, Rotom Dex (especially in the anime) was likely inspired by Whisper who has some sort of pokedex like thing I've forgotten the name of for yokai.
  13. Adelon

Not a huge fan of the boy's design, did they really need to give him that weird red tuff of hair? That shiny Rayquazza does have me interested, though. I wonder what its appearance means.
Back
Top Bottom