Search results for query: *

1. Adil

S23: Pokemon Journeys: The Series Episode Dub Title Thread (and Reflections)

An expected announcement but a good one nonetheless. Looking forward to it!
  2. Adil

Oh, I didn't know this was already dubbed in Hindi. Neat! I hope they do more simultaneous releases esp if Netflix is involved.
  3. Adil

I was just questioning the implication that it was Netflix's fault that it was titled Glitter Force. As for censorship, while it may not change anything, it does give TPCi options to let things be uncensored since Netflix has a wide range of audience demographics but XD is without a doubt fairly...
  4. Adil

Do we know for sure that they have the final say in deciding the title for a series that actually belongs to a different company (since in the above example, Saban is the one who adapted the series and Netflix was just the platform for it to be available on exclusively)?
Back
Top Bottom