Search results for query: *

1. Adil

Bulbawiki site issues thread

The exact same thing happened to me a few months ago. After a zillion tries (believe me, I tried everything... And I mean EVERYTHING but it didn't work). In the end, instead of pedia, I tried to change the email on Bulbanews and put a "different" email (never used for bulba purpose before) and...
  2. Adil

Cache might be causing the problem because the site is working fine for hours now. Try purging it (click on the clock, above site notice), if it helps.
  3. Adil

Also, Leap second: ALL it took was a single second to bring down websites all over the world. | The Australian
  4. Adil

I'll suggest you to not refresh the pages that many times. It might cause even more server stress.
  5. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Site still not opened for editing? It's 16th June (the extended date). Are servers still not working properly due to excessive load?
  6. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I am getting 502 Bad Gateway + 504s (Gateway errors) quite often (since last week).
  7. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I tried everything but nothing happened. Anyway, the good news is that it's working fine now and I'm not getting any kind of error. :7up:
  8. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I am getting this weird error. atal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1966080 bytes) in /home/themozz/public_html/bulbawiki/codebase-common/extensions/CentralAuth/CentralAuth.i18n.php on line 4902 Whenever I tried to...
  9. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I am getting 503s again (not continuously but some times) and some "logged out" errors.
  10. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Wow, the site is working great now include pedia, archives and news. That's great :D I think server stress has been decreased finally :D Speed is awesome and no 504 503 (whatever) erros. Show Preview and Saving thingy and uploading images, everything is...
  11. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I also welcomed the new users and I got a bunch of loss of session data errors but the edit most likely still went through! (just like mentioned on the upper bar on bp). Not only this, but I am getting these session data errors on every single edit but all...
  12. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Sounds so relaxing to me :D The traffic is on peek (or above it), a bunch of new users registered yesterday and it was not an ordinary number :P I hope that the traffic will be normal soon.
  13. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread I knew it :lick: The condition is worse now, unable to upload any image + unable to save pages (most of the times) + unable to preview pages and the only error HTTP gateway timed out / 504 Gateway Time-out. The server didn't respond in time. . I think the...
  14. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Oh, that means server is still on Ultra Load.
  15. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Hey guys (specially admins), I am continuously facing an error HTTP gateway timed out. However, my internet is working fine and there isn't any fault in the speed too. Overall, the BP speed is pretty cool but I'm continuously getting this error whenever I try...
  16. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Can you please tell me when it will be unlocked? I'm waiting (2 days are about to complete and the site is still locked :banghead:). What happened to the server?
  17. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Thank Goodness (Good to know :D). :bounce:
  18. Adil

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Why the site is giving me errors continuously? Is there a MAJOR problem with the servers? (just asking)
Back
Top Bottom