Search results for query: *

1. Adil

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

There is nothing wrong with the skin, it was something else which caused the thumbnail breakdown. However, it has been fixed now. Please feel free to let us know, if it happens again.
  2. Adil

They always come from the official sources including TV Tokyo's official website, Newtype magazine, Pokemon Fan magazine, and Dengeki magazine etc.
  3. Adil

Please have some patience, we are trying our best to update the articles. You are more than welcome to contribute.
  4. Adil

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f195/locked-135206/
  5. Adil

It wasn't left out but more of a re-worded. If it was an error and was suppose to be some other move, TPCi would have used the correct move name instead, like in the case of Starly, where they completely changed the move name and replaced the original move with something it could learn legitimately.
  6. Adil

No, she was not told to accelerate. Ash simply said "Attack, now!", probably because of the dub re-writing, or it was their attempt to hide the fact that Pidove family cannot learn "Wing Attack" in the games. On the contrary, the Japanese version clearly mentioned the name of the move that is...
  7. Adil

Fixed. I honestly do not see any other way to arrange it. HGSS has a lot of sub-sections, and they are all necessary to be mentioned. They look rather organized in this way, but I do agree with the stretched out content box point. Looks kind of awkward. Talk:Days of the week - Bulbapedia, the...
  8. Adil

Fixed it. Gin has a decent grasp over Japanese so I am pretty sure she is right about the translation. Huh? Try purging the cache by adding "?action=purge" at the end of the article's url. If it does not resolve the problem, please let us know and elaborate it as well, if possible.
  9. Adil

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread True, it's there now but it was not there when I logged in.
  10. Adil

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread What happened to the BW Timer on bp? It's gone :O
  11. Adil

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Here is the suggestion, Please change this whole TR theme. Its getting lame and super annoying now. Red and silver color is everywhere which is ANNOYING me a lot. HGSS released yesterday. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn the FORUM THEME +...
  12. Adil

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Thanks. I will be waiting for that.:7up:
  13. Adil

Bulbapedia Mobile Version Hey guys, i have a request / suggestion for you. Many people are using internet on their mobile phones, so why don't we (you) launch a mobile version of bulbapedia just like mobile.wikipedia.com . What do you think?
Back
Top Bottom