Search results for query: *

1. AetherX

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

I really want to make a custom Magic Eight Ball for writing-based questions where the only possible answer is "It depends." So what does it depend on? In this case I think it depends on the threat/encroaching danger in question. If there's a zombie outbreak, or an alien invasion, or a giant...
  2. AetherX

A lot of recent-ish journey fics choose to skip the leaving home bit mostly because it's easy to fall into cliches, and like you said, it can be boring. I went with the flashback route myself. It worked out alright, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it if you can think of a way to make the...
  3. AetherX

I say do it. I've been working on a story with some heavy pokemon-based symbolism and although it seems a bit cliche, I really like the way it's turned out so far. Rockruff might be a bit standard for Alola, but to be honest I haven't really read any Alola fics, so I doubt I would have a problem...
  4. AetherX

Here's a thread you might find interesting.
  5. AetherX

Yessss. This is a good question. The point of the original games was technically to catch Pokemon to help fill out the Pokedex. You could do something like that: a researcher out to gather information on all sorts of Pokemon. The sequel to my current fic will see the protagonist doing something...
  6. AetherX

@Crobatman Honestly I'd be quite interested in a story based in Venezuela. I think there's a lot of potential in that idea.
  7. AetherX

"Women. Can't live with 'em... They won't go out with me." I don't know enough about your fic to give specific ideas, but you could have something happen that would remind Loudred why his job is important and why he can't just be a mopey sad-sack forever. Life goes on even when stuff happens...
Back
Top Bottom