• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. AetherX

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

Awards review here. I read all of the recommended reading and then some, as well as everything since I last reviewed up. Finally all caught up. Plenty of general comments, character specific comments, and chapter specific comments as requested. Let's start from the top Subverting the classic...
  2. AetherX

I normally don't like to respond to review responses but I know you like having conversations so special treatment ;P Don't be upset! She's not a bad character overall, it's just that I personally despise people who act like she does. Is it believable? Sure. I'm looking forward to seeing a...
  3. AetherX

Here's your awards review. Post interlude as requested. Mostly c/p of judging, but not totally. Wasn't going to do a brand new thing when I already wrote so goddamn much. I think I might need to stop judging this story, since I’ve been reading and reviewing it for so long that I feel like I...
  4. AetherX

Review game because no one loves you like I do. It's really telling about Alaska's character that these are her two sole theories for the circumstances around Red's becoming champion. Selfish arrogance or divine intervention. I'm really looking forward to Alaska and Red actually meeting...
  5. AetherX

Forgive me if this review isn't super well structured. To start and to reiterate something I already told you, Chapter 76 is my favorite chapter of the fic so far, but it made me realize an issue very similar to the main issue I had with Galactic. First, why I like it: It's the first time I've...
  6. AetherX

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 13 (100th Chapter!) Here for the revoo gam. I have to say, I really like most of what you've done since my last review. We finally see some characters having appropriate, measured reactions to Alaska's budding insanity. Alaska most...
  7. AetherX

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 68 Disclaimer: a lot of this review is very much opinion based. Really sorry about how long it's been since my last review. The past few chapters have been a pretty wild ride. I can definitely tell that you're attempting to address the...
  8. AetherX

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 64 Army of PokeBots? This fic is getting cooler all the time. I like how you've thrown some new characters in here out of nowhere, from Looker's large ham moment to Mr. Melton being the not-so-mad scientist behind it all (on accident). The...
  9. AetherX

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 61 Sorry I never respond to this, I read every chapter when it comes out I swear. I keep meaning to say something, then I don't. But now I am. First off, here's my super late post awards review that you probably already saw: And now the...
  10. AetherX

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 53 I don't honestly know why I took so long to start reading this. I think it's the only active fic in the Workshop older than my own, which is an impressive feat. Most people lose inspiration. Anyway, Alaska has been my...
Back
Top Bottom