Search results for query: *

1. AgedVeteranofShow

Who’s Voice do you like the most in the Anime?

For the major rivals, voices I really liked in the English dub: Pokemon Chronicles - Ritchie figures out what happend to Professor Oak (I liked Ritchie's dub voice, Tara Jayne is fine here) Did You Know These FACTS about Harrison? #shorts (I also liked Harrison's dub voice, Wayne...
  2. AgedVeteranofShow

I thought Wyman’s Drew and JCC’s Gary were the most memorable rival voices in the English dub run (JCC’s Gary is the only major role from him I did like for 13 years, in fact: the ones he took over, never a fan personally). I thought the best major modern rival voice was McGonnigal’s Trip...
  3. AgedVeteranofShow

My favorite AG dub James moment overall, I genuinely laughed at this clip from 2005 in English & I haven't really liked his voice post-2002 in English. At least Eric Stuart's James was always fitting in comedic and light-hearted scenes, even if I liked his serious scene handling & overall...
  4. AgedVeteranofShow

We can include Pokemon's actual dub voices here? Awesome idea, I think some I liked personally: Pikachu (Ikue, yes, it's iconic people) Raichu Nurse Joy's Blissey (Lillis made her sound so sweet in EP129) Electabuzz (Japanese voice, the 4Kids dub actually kept it in the English Version)...
  5. AgedVeteranofShow

Favorite Incidental Character Voices, @RetroPokeFan listed some so I'll give you some I liked: 4Kids- Bruno (Blaustein was so talented, amazing performance) Ritchie (Jayne has a nice young boy voice in her arsenal when it's not reused on everyone, IMO) Lance (Love Grayson's take) Jasmine...
  6. AgedVeteranofShow

Subbed, Only Main Characters Listed: Satoshi Takeshi Kasumi Haruka Masato Kojiro Musashi Nyasu Hikari Shinji Iris Dent(o) (Mamoru Miyano, I mean come on now-- Light Yagami!) Shota Lillie Ookido Hagase Dubbed (I actually liked a lot of the voice acting before the dub cast purge of late 2006...
Back
Top Bottom