Search results for query: *

1. AgedVeteranofShow

Michael Haigney's Podcast - 'Original Pokéman'

Not yet, he's still stuck on Episode 8 (Ep. 8 The Path to the Pokémon League - Original Pokéman). We learned that Eric Stuart was the impetus for the English dub Psyduck voice that Michael Haigney came up with, most recently, looking forward to Mr. Haigney getting to that though myself (for...
  2. AgedVeteranofShow

I find Kirby the most overrated 4Kids dub by far on that note, it was handled way worse than Pokémon-- people have fogged up nostalgia goggles for it the most and it hasn't had scrutiny due to that (at least with Yu-Gi-Oh, people admit its flaws). Sonic is interesting, to say the least...
  3. AgedVeteranofShow

Going to wait until she gets over Season 1, first, when she's done and heads to Season 2 (if ever) I'll start watching. I like Season 1, but there's a whole other 7 she did and I'd her to go over as time passes as well. Hope Michael goes over his script work in Seasons 2-4 too and finishes...
  4. AgedVeteranofShow

Interesting to hear from him after all this time: I'll say this, I think he was the best voice director in the English dub's tenure along with Jim Malone based on the credits, and he clearly knew what he was doing on that front (especially with Stuart's James, he managed to make a fine line...
Back
Top Bottom