Search results for query: *

1. AiedailEclipsed

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Just gonna leave this little gem here...
  2. AiedailEclipsed

Oh, lawd. Had one of those the other day and just SO good. I could have.. just mmm. It makes me miss going to get this nice blend of peanut putter and Oreos in milkshake form from Coldstone. In other news, my first year at uni is done. I have started work at that site I told you guys about...
  3. AiedailEclipsed

Oh, praise Jesus and Heaven above! I'm done. Finally done. Well. I've still got two relatively small things left to do. And final exams. But all of the big stuff and done. Just six more days.. x_x
  4. AiedailEclipsed

Bye! I hope to see you around again one day. Ah, okay.
  5. AiedailEclipsed

Aw, that sucks. If you don't mind me asking, why? I mean, someone's story is getting reviewed either way and it allows people who don't have stories up or write to participate.
  6. AiedailEclipsed

I don't think I noticed anything about it in the Review Game, but is it kosher to ask for a review in a story that isn't your own? *likes to read and review but doesn't have anything up yet* -_-;;
  7. AiedailEclipsed

Oh, yeah, I'm sure she did. I mean, she had copies of mostly everything I think, its just she had to go through and rewrite some scenes entirely and omit all the "bad" scenes out to repost it to FF.net and then she had to start posting the full versions to AFF/AO3. Another big thing was that...
  8. AiedailEclipsed

Theoretically, those stories could be deleted and the accounts that posted them could be banned at any second without warning. This happened to a friend who was writing a HP story that had some explicit scenes. She was like fifty or so chapters into the story, woke up one morning to the story...
  9. AiedailEclipsed

Yeah, I understand that. Either way, AFF's navigation... Eh. I guess it works for what it does, but its pretty limited. And yeah, but its been my experience that half the time people don't know what they're doing when they label their stories so you get the wrong stuff. I guess AO3 just...
  10. AiedailEclipsed

Hit the nail on the proverbial head. xD And AFF isn't all sex and stuff. It was created in response to FF.net's ban on MA stories (which admittedly only include explicit sex and extreme violence, iirc)... But I'm pretty sure they allow for other stuff as well. I also agree with the story...
  11. AiedailEclipsed

Oops. I lied. That is the one I was talking about. I'm not sure what they're smoking but I've never seen that format. :/ I used mm/dd/yyyy growing up. I'm just used to seeing weird date formatting by now I guess.
  12. AiedailEclipsed

There isn't really a central community, IMO. Personally, I haven't delved as deep in as I have with FF.net, but I don't think they have like a community. Its pretty muchly just stories and reviewing them. You can favorite authors, follow stories, even make pseudonyms so you can have different...
  13. AiedailEclipsed

It's REALLY good. It handles categorizing stories and such SO MUCH better than FF.net, IMO. And searching for things on there is a GODSEND. You can filter out certain things if authors tag their stuff properly (which most tend to do so). I think the invite queue is down to only like a...
  14. AiedailEclipsed

Since we're on the topic of fiction archives... Out of curiosity, does anyone here use AO3 (Archive of Our Own)? I've grown to prefer it immensely to FF.net or AFF.
  15. AiedailEclipsed

I don't know... I trust you and your writing, but the whole "Nuzlocke challenge story" premise seems weird. I mean, more like a blog than a story. But I haven't looked at it actually, so I don't know. Maybe I'm a crazy bitch. EDIT: PAH! I read like the first sentence and glazed over the...
  16. AiedailEclipsed

Ah. Kay. Well, thank you for the suggestions and stuff everyone. And Kyuuketsuki ; I'm sorry. :c I was unaware there was one.
  17. AiedailEclipsed

Thanks Flazy <3 AND GEE. I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD READ?! :p
  18. AiedailEclipsed

So. Uhm. How to begin. I've made forays into writing before to moderate success, I suppose. However, this time I'd like to get somethings right from the start. One thing I've always struggled with in writing was point of view. What do you guys do as far as that? First? Third? This has...
  19. AiedailEclipsed

Hey guys, currently looking for a beta reader for my HP story. If anyone is interested, the details are on the beta thread (link). Thanks guys <3
  20. AiedailEclipsed

*le gasp* I'm writing Zelda fanfiction too! xD I'll swing by your thread in a minute c:
Back
Top Bottom