Search results for query: *

1. Aizen44

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Maybe it will be introduced as a part of Kanto, they could just give it the number #000 then, similar to how victini comes before the starters in the dex. As for the new region for Gen8. After revisiting Hoenn, then Alola again with ultra games(i know it doesn’t really count as a revisit) and...
  2. Aizen44

Well gamefreak will certainly sprinkle some hints here and there for the 2019 games in the Let‘s go games.
  3. Aizen44

I just hope they are done with Kanto now, I don‘t wanna see any special Kanto treatment in 2019 Games, even if it were small things like a Kanto Starter Gift. No thanks, i had enough with Kanto, i‘ll probably still have fun with Let‘s go Games, but actually am already sick at this point of Kanto...
  4. Aizen44

As these games have been in development simultaneously with Let‘s Go games, like someone here guessed before, I too think a february reveal seems likely. Probably them just announcing titles/logos and then at a later date showing first gameplay footage, maybe with a direct or just dropping the...
  5. Aizen44

Well the reason why there are only 151 pokemon is clearly to not have to model all pokemon and wrap up Let’s go Games so they can focus completely on 2019 Games. Within next year, they will have probably completed all models, but to put them all up as DLC would be much work again, as they also...
  6. Aizen44

Yes didn‘t mean to imply it as a fact, i think 2015 they experimented and played with devkits, also as gamefreak is surely one of the companies getting the devkits first. After a couple of months with experimenting and then planning the concepts, they began developing I think. At least it‘s...
  7. Aizen44

Well they said before the switch was even released, so it‘s pretty much a given they started production with devkits given out(2015).
  8. Aizen44

So i had watch the conference before, there masuda said that 2019 game and LGPE have been in production simultaneously with 2019 games being in production since 2015, so for 3 years now like I had guessed beforehand. And as the game will come out second half of next year, the game will have been...
  9. Aizen44

Yeah but that game came out almost 13 years ago, in 2005. When taking reference to the past, we should stay in the more recent ones, as behaviour and cycles change. And in the last years new pokemon for next gen were almost always introduced in a new movie and then appeard in the games. I don‘t...
  10. Aizen44

The Mewto cutscene really makes me happy and hopeful for the future of catching legendaries. That‘s the kinda thing that should be there to highlight the legendary and not just approaching it like any pokemon and throwing out a masterball. Just add puzzles and riddles to it and include the...
  11. Aizen44

You‘re thinking about it from a consumer standpoint, think about it if you were a parent and had a little child who loves to play pokemon and who could cause you a lot of trouble with high bills or goes on your nerves with wanting to pay money for virtual nothingness. Would you really just play...
  12. Aizen44

I agree, wished never played Ultra and if you don‘t have switch and pokemon is the game you wait to buy, surely you should wait. If I didn‘t have a switch, i would have probably waited for next year too.
  13. Aizen44

We‘ll just call it personal break or Vacation from Pokemon.
  14. Aizen44

We had break years before, that will basically be just break year for them, they could also some time after release just grab LGPE if they change their minds and the games drop in price or there are special offers. Also we still don‘t know everything at the moment about the games, yeah at the...
  15. Aizen44

Pokemon being aimed at kids, i don‘t think the mainline games will go paytoplay way, the parents would go mad and boycott pokemon from there on. Well at least for next ten years, i don‘t think we have to fear that.
  16. Aizen44

I share these concerns, all things i don‘t want. But cheer up, for there is something coming in 2019(y)
  17. Aizen44

Well i don‘t know why we should be suprised about that, i mean they are Remakes or Inspirationed Games of Pokemon Yellow, so obviously Gamefreak will call them like that. Also if they called them spin-off, many people could skip them just because of that phrase. So of course they will say these...
  18. Aizen44

I really do hope and wish that they are not 100% like Ultra. I hated those games, really first games, which i fully disliked. They made me even forget how i actually liked Sun/Moon, as I questioned myself, if I really had fun with Sun/Moon. They aren‘t really my favorites too, but until now...
  19. Aizen44

But it is for the gaming industry with many long running franchises. And well, 3 years for XY were good enough I think, as they were decent games for the start of 3ds. Of course you may think otherwise, i don‘t know if you liked those games.
  20. Aizen44

Oh you’re right, forgot about that. But still holding to my point, that these games are perfect for them to experiment and giving themselfs more time for Gen8.
Back
Top Bottom