Search results for query: *

1. Akxareth

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I'm pretty sure that fake leak guy is just joking.
  2. Akxareth

We don't know how they'll be spread as well as how the rest of the game is.
  3. Akxareth

To be fair, that's what Aether thinks. If it's true, there's a chance Aether just doesn't know and thinks they really are extra dimensional beings.
  4. Akxareth

This doesn't explain the wormholes though. As well as the fact that they deliberately look like some of the human characters (unless that's just some dumb red herring for whatever reason).
  5. Akxareth

Wait I thought only the regional Pokédex was leaked?
  6. Akxareth

It was the best thing in the anime for a long while. Hell, the XY anime was really good (as someone who only watched the important matches anyway) in general.
  7. Akxareth

Yeah, it only popped up in two leaks. In the "split evos" leak, which was dead in the water after Lycanroc's appearance and the "real leaks" leak, which in that one, all evidence suggests that only the first post had any real information while the rest are just anons posing as the OP.
  8. Akxareth

Seems to be latter.
  9. Akxareth

You know. It's obvious now, but looking back at the leaks, I'm pretty convinced there was never a 2 stage cat in the first place and like I've previously said before, only the first post of the 'real leaks' leak had any merit. The rest were sock puppets.
  10. Akxareth

Yeah, that too.
  11. Akxareth

Either: - They mixed in phony info with real one for whatever reason - They were a fake that got REALLY lucky - There really is more new stuff that's locked behind National Dex It's probably the first one imo.
  12. Akxareth

Gamefreak aren't that smart. Scrubbing info from a demo just isn't that easy, I really think they just tried as best as they could and failed. Nothing more, nothing less. The only thing I could see happening is that the National Dex has new Pokemon in it (only the Regional Dex was leaked), but...
  13. Akxareth

There's currently 7, according to GameXplain's analysis. I think that'll be it, since previews said there were only 7 captains.
  14. Akxareth

It's not a very good article in general.
  15. Akxareth

Polygon just broke NDA and gave us a rather big spoiler on the story.
  16. Akxareth

Supposedly for Totem Pokemon.
  17. Akxareth

So, Dolphin = Narwhal Tapu? Snowman = Crabrawler evo? 2 stage cat = Type Null?? (I realize that ones a bit of a stretch but considering how it's the only thing even close to resembling a cat in the full Dex that's not Meowth and having a type gimmick... I'm willing to chalk it up as somewhat...
  18. Akxareth

The data mining only had one set of final starters and 81 new Pokemon counting UBs. The alternate form theory is pretty much dead. I expect the secret to be Z-Crystal related or just nothing at all.
  19. Akxareth

So what's up with the Riddler stuff again? I honestly think it's Dark/Fairy
  20. Akxareth

EDIT: Nvm
Back
Top Bottom