Search results for query: *

1. A

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Well, I'm also finished with my judging (Non-Pokémon/Crossover category). And the winner is...
  2. A

Just like with the samurai period idea, I think just about anything can be pulled off if Pokémon are incorporated realistically into the fic.
  3. A

And yet another idea about a Pokémon fic just popped up in my brain yesterday after I watched some trailers about that Pokémon crossover game. Wouldn't a Pokémon fic taking place during that period (samurai/shoguns/every other Warring States trope you can come up with) be interesting to read? It...
  4. A

The whole thing is still in the planning stage and there's a bit of a problem... First of all, traveling companions. Should I or shouldn't I include them? And the bigger problems is, who should they be? I don't quite want to go with OCs here, so who should I use? Not enough NPC in Hoenn that...
  5. A

Yo, people. Since I haven't written anything Pokémon since.. uhm, forever I'm thinking of starting a new journey fic. Y'see the first games I ever played were the 3rd gen ones, so I think that if I've to pick, I'd place it in Hoenn. Also, I've always thought that the 3rd gen had a secretly...
  6. A

That's my usual state. Doesn't help that I've a short attention span, too. That's why I thought of it as a mriacle when I actually managed to finish writing a fic.
  7. A

I'd recommend the A Song of Ice and Fire series. It's a bit gruff and explicit sometimes, 'cause it is a more realistic take on the usual fantasy kingdoms setting, but the author really knows how to draw you in.
  8. A

I got mostly cash and a carte blanche for my visit to the mall. Cool thing is I got a copy of A Dance with Dragons, tho.
Back
Top Bottom