Search results for query: *

1. Alex64

ATEE: Partners in Crime *Me (That Guy) and Alex64*

Evidently trying not to focus on Gates' distractions, Sinbad jumped aside and out of the way of the thrust, with a spinning counter-swing of his sword in return.
  2. Alex64

"Have at you!" Promptly, Sinbad dashed at Gates with an upwards swing of his sword.
  3. Alex64

"I've heard of him, but that's all..." Ellie replied. "I... don't see any tattoos on him," Raku mused. "Is he not a member of my tribe...?" Sinbad scoffed at Gates as he drew his own sword, uninterested in the group's chatter. "Don't make me laugh. The only thing 'destined' to happen is for you...
  4. Alex64

In response, a red echidna (who happened to bear a striking resemblance to the one Midnight and Ellie knew as Knuckles) walked out from behind a pillar. From his clothing, it'd seem that he was some kind of Arabian sailor. "So you show yourself before me again..." He smirked. "I can't tell if...
  5. Alex64

The others followed after them, with Ellie noting that the mechanism would be useful to trap any pursuers in the event that they needed to make a getaway.
  6. Alex64

Observing this, Raku blinked. "Er... What did that accomplish, exactly?"
  7. Alex64

"Not afraid of heights, I hope?" Al-Hasa asked Ellie as they trailed behind him. "Oh, please," she scoffed, shaking her head. "What kind of person would I be to both have no sea legs and be frightened of heights?" "That reminds me," Cal interjects, "from what I've overheard, apparently Mum's a...
  8. Alex64

I am confident that things will work out eventually... somehow, Raku thought, following Midnight's example in following Gates, closely trailed by Ellie.
  9. Alex64

Realizing this herself, she replied, "Right... so where do we look first?"
  10. Alex64

"You mean the World Rings? Yes, we're familiar." To Midnight, she asked, "Is there one where we are?"
  11. Alex64

"So do you know what this treasure looks like?" Ellie asked Qatif.
  12. Alex64

The others followed after him thusly, with Raku moving last and keeping an eye out for any other Rukhs behind them.
  13. Alex64

"I had presumed as much," Raku nodded in agreement. "Lead the way, if you please."
  14. Alex64

"Nice to hear we mean so much to you..." Ellie sighed.
  15. Alex64

"What... What is that?" Raku asked, sensing that it would probably be best to stay out of its way, whatever it was.
  16. Alex64

"Is there anything else we should know about?" asked Ellie, who couldn't help but overhear the exchange.
  17. Alex64

"...Ya do know that don't always work out in our favor, right?"
  18. Alex64

"Okay... so what's yer plan, then?"
  19. Alex64

"So, uh, Cap'n," Tabuk asked Gates. "That... one thing. Ya sure we can handle it with these guys around?"
  20. Alex64

*** At the top of the stairs, Ellie asked, "Raku, is something the matter?" Raku, who'd been silent to this point, snapped to attention. "Hm? Oh, er, well, I was just reminded of my homeland, is all."
Back
Top Bottom