Search results for query: *

1. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: ktan93 vs. Medium Steak - Pokémon Showdown The see me hatin', they rollin' Or is it the other way around
  2. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

Lucky and bad OU replay: WalrusBalloonParty vs. Medium Steak - Pokémon Showdown
  3. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

So I log onto PS for the first time in months This happens Edit: also, the link is almost indistinguishable in color from regular text
  4. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

We actually have more, who would've thought Watch if you want to see me get swept http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tisYlbBTKL0
  5. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

Yay, there's finally movement with the thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPno7Cu1Pts
  6. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

Er... yeah I just wanted to ladder a bit off-camera to subject no one to this -_- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjO4pPqIQBw
  7. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Alkov vs. The name's Alexey - Pokémon Showdown Daym, that was intense!
  8. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. Aguas Frescas - Pokémon Showdown I am ashamed
  9. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. SuperiorSven - Pokémon Showdown The guy didn't even bother running calcs before giving an idiotic suggestion (80% chance of getting OHKOes is better than 0% chance of getting OHKOes, breaking past Clefable is also nice), and I conveniently happen to have my ip...
  10. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. RoyalBlueAngel - Pokémon Showdown Take three bunnies Add a bit of anti-meta in scarfed Gengar Profit
  11. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. SilviuSantos - Pokémon Showdown The stall is real
  12. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: LT8A Alexey vs. tele strikes back - Pokémon Showdown Now this here shows just how damn important matchup can be
  13. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: Unwoken Dream vs. LT8A Alexey - Pokémon Showdown So much skill
  14. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

I thought a bit, and decided that we may put it here GB, BAG, and myself are participating in a tournament on Smogon, and I decided that I will post my matches here OU replay: The name's Alexey vs. Leer - Pokémon Showdown This is the first match, and in this match I faced a team with a sub+CM...
  15. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

On an unrelated note: Tailwind CharizardY was a thing once Now it's not However, as it has unresisted coverage (Fire-Grass-Dragon-Fighting) and gargantuan SpAtk, it greatly enjoys Tailwind support So I did exactly that I wreck things whenever I don't make stupid mistakes OU replay: wi-fi...
  16. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

I wonder what the guy tried to accomplish with Roosting and why was he so wounded when I crit him OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. kitttsiu - Pokémon Showdown
  17. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

Yeah, I don't remember all numbers I want to remember, sadly :D
  18. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: this dude vs. wi-fi adapter - Pokémon Showdown In this battle I run out of PP for Stone Edge I hit them all In a row I still lose, though, as this battle has revealed my team's inability to muscle past Mew
  19. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. wellan20 - Pokémon Showdown In a Scaldfest I burnt the guy three times, while he only burnt me once He got salty and forfeited However, the context of the situation prevents me from understanding the reasoning behind the forfeit, as the wincon for both of us was...
  20. Alexey

Community Battle Videos

Another WTF moment OU replay: wi-fi adapter vs. CHORIZO Z - Pokémon Showdown
Back
Top Bottom